Which subject is qualified for HR
Training / further education HR specialist with federal diploma Qualification
HR specialist with federal diploma Qualification: take responsibility for personnel issues
The course is aimed at people who have acquired the HRSE certificate as a personnel assistant and who work in a qualified position in human resources. The courses are designed to be extra-occupational and, in 2 - 3 semesters, provide targeted preparation for the federal professional examination “HR specialist with Federal. Qualification ».
The vocational examination can be taken in the three fields of “corporate HR management”, “private recruitment and leasing” or “public recruitment and consulting”. The graduates thus create good career opportunities and the opportunity for further training, e.g. to become a federal. dipl. Head of Human Resources. Graduates of subject A take on responsible positions in the human resources department of a company or a public institution. With specialization B, consultants in regional job placement centers RAV qualify for their qualified work. And a degree in subject C enables you to work in private employment agencies or temporary agencies.
Immediately receive comprehensive course documents from schools and useful tips:
P.O. Box 118, Murifeldweg 19
3000 Bern 16
The exams are one thing - the practice is another. At the MMI, we don't just concentrate on the tests. Rather, we want you to take as much additional know-how with you for your job as possible. Individual and needs-based care are therefore not just empty words at MMI. It may be that this is the reason for the mostly above-average success rates. Inquire.
Gürtelstrasse 48 Track d
- Why are people replacing old calendars
- Why does a knife have fissure teeth
- All mutagens cause cancer
- What are some good data collection solutions
- You can put CorningWare on the stove
- How are the 12V sockets supplied with power?
- What is John Adams' right to fame
- How the capital markets fail to mankind
- How can I improve depth perception
- What does the osmosis rate mean
- How can red beetroot produce white sugar
- White crest strips damage the tooth enamel
- What are the technical business ideas
- Are insoles bad for your feet?
- How do I hire an auditor
- Who is the owner of Van Heusen
- What are some great recipes with watercress
- How do you clean a heat exchanger
- When does evaporation take place 1
- Is there a 0th dimension
- What makes someone keep talking?
- Should I keep playing football?
- What do you mean by transport planning
- How is the memory managed in SAP