What is Bisleri's slogan
Austria-wide boom of early music festivals
The 34th Innsbruck Festival of Early Music came to a successful end with Vivaldi's "Ottone in Villa"
Vienna (OTS) - The rediscovery of baroque music can already look back on almost twenty years of festival experience with a corresponding crowd. The International Baroque Days in Melk since 1991, the successful "Resonanzen" in Vienna since 1993 - this year with over 10,000 visitors in the Wiener Konzerthaus - have contributed significantly to this, along with the Innsbruck Festival of Early Music as the oldest festival. In addition to Nikolaus Harnoncourt, there is also the recently honored organist, conductor and university professor Martin Haselböck with his "Vienna Academy" and his commitment to Austrian baroque operas. Last Sunday, Vivaldi's first opera "Ottone in Villa" was the last premiere of the 34th Innsbruck Festival of Early Music. Vivaldi's "Ottone in Villa" showed an infantile, juvenile Ottone, who did not bear the trace of the threat that Monteverdi's Nerone exuded in "Incoronazione di Popea". The lovers of his beloved Cleonilla are dancing on his nose. His "Obersthofmeister" Decio, who - like Leporello to Don Giovanni and anyone who wants to hear it - presents him with Cleonilla's list of lovers and calls to mind the reason of state, falls on deaf ears. Pier Paolo Bisleri has designed an impressive set that combines Giorgio de Chirico's surreal moments with Mondrian's exact tendencies. The directing team, led by Deda Cristina Colonna, has taken the last remnants of melancholy and pathos from the story. The Innsbruck Festival Weeks 2010, which had the motto "A piece of happiness", achieved a total occupancy rate of 96 percent.
o Info: www.konzerthaus.atwww.altemusik.at
Inquiries & contact:
PID town hall correspondence:
Univ.Prof. Dr. H. Chr. Ehalt
Culture (MA 7)
Email: [email protected]
- Meaning of philosophy for man
- Will you teach me english
- You should get a massage before the chiropractor
- What was Stalin's ultimate goal
- When is the Super Bowl 2019
- If 7x 2 2 what is x
- What is PDF work
- Would you write something poisonous
- People in China drive American cars
- What are the costs for the laundry service
- How many times did Jerry Garcia stumble?
- Why are pumpkin spice patties so popular
- How will nanoparticles change medicine?
- What is mocha in node js
- What is a professional bodyguard
- When autumn in Canada
- What is service orchestration
- Why are pants only for girls
- Supports the Nokia X6 VoLTE
- Why do people usually not think rationally?
- Who was the most selfless US president
- What's your last favorite iOS feature
- Can I export data from Google Earth?
- Why do people run web directories
- Why is India lacking in education
- What will 4 4 4 1 be
- Can the Large Hadron Collider be armed
- Can Facebook really threaten Google in search
- Why are SJs so hated online
- Why do boats sail faster downstream
- Do EPUB files work in Nook
- All scientists and historians are atheists
- Kills Deodorant a smaller spider
- Is evolution predictable