What is kinaesthetic learning
emotional movement learners
The learner types model is a helpful concept when it is difficult to learn. But that doesn't mean that you can only learn successfully if you use your preferred sensory channel while learning! The learning itself is neurobiologically identical for every person, regardless of what type of learner one belongs to.
Emotional movement learners
Emotional learner types are movement learners and are also called "kinaesthetes". They prefer to take in information via "learning by doing" and via "grasping". For this type of learner, what is decisive is what you do and how you participate in learning.
Motor and haptic experiences are learned quickly. In addition, this type of learner loves to carry out processes himself or to be able to observe the implementation. Emotional movement learners are particularly open to the playful conveyance of information; they love the bizarre, absurd, imaginative and memorable. You have a particularly well developed body awareness and therefore particularly like interactions in class, emotional participation and sports.
Abstract and individual aspects can confuse this type of learner if the larger context is not clear.
A purely auditory or visual communication of material is exhausting and requires the highest level concentration. Emotional learners want to be emotionally involved!
- With abstract topics, the "big picture" is important. Kinaesthetic learners should use the method of the ChunkingThinking through, this helps them particularly well to visualize the connections.
- Getting shown and applying it yourself are optimal. Apply the material yourself, be it directly, in small role-plays or even just mentally.
- Collect personal experience and draw your own conclusions from it.
- Think up examples; this gives the feeling of being directly involved in the learning process.
- Hands-on learning materials: experimentation and construction kits, models, e. B. Scrabble stones for grammar, vocabulary and spelling. Making educational games to make the material your own.
- Learning material is well linked to movement, movement learners generally need a lot of movement; you can use different places in the room to work on different topics. Walking up and down, repeating the learning material and adding gestures and facial expressions.
- Give your hands or mouth something to do: scribble at the same time, knead a ball, twist a pencil between your fingers or chew gum. All of this is a good learning tip for movement learners, which they usually already apply unconsciously. These movements encourage learning and focus, although some parents or teachers may get nervous.
- Emotional movement learners learn a little more slowly if their needs are not taken into account. This has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, but shows that every person is unique and that different approaches to information are possible.
Important: The more sensory channels involved in learning, the better!
If you prefer to take in information through experience, feeling, self-awareness and examples, it is good to use other learning opportunities.
So consciously use yours as well eyes and Ears while learning and delving into the material Conversation. This may require a little more attention and also a little more practice and time. You will be rewarded for memorizing what you have learned more easily and remembering it better.
More tips from a professional? Please go this way:
- Why are tides different 1
- If 1 5x 5 what is x
- How do you respect the dead
- What eats dust mites
- Is there a laundromat in VIT Vellore
- How can I avoid calling my friend?
- What do people have in their bodies
- Where do young Caucasians live in Jakarta
- How do I activate Windows 10
- What is a good calendar API
- Can a gas have a volume of zero
- How can I face an SSB interview
- Big cats have blue eyes
- How do I sell valuable baseball cards
- What do you like about photography
- There were Ethiopians in ancient Rome
- Does Middlesex University accept someone
- Why is the Iranian Revolution Successful
- Virgo women make Scorpio men angry
- Can toilet water be blue
- What does this mean for
- How is Ahmedabad lifestyle
- How can red beetroot produce white sugar
- When did Steve Jobs start wearing turtlenecks?