Why do you work for PWC
Our clients are faced with new tasks every day, want to implement new ideas and seek advice. They expect us to look after them holistically and develop practical solutions with the greatest possible benefit. That is why we use our entire potential for every client, whether global player, family business or municipal sponsor: experience, industry knowledge, specialist knowledge, quality standards, innovative strength and the resources of our network of experts in 158 countries. The trusting cooperation with our clients is particularly important to us, because the better we know and understand them, the more targeted we can support them.
PwC. 11,809 committed people at 21 locations. 2.3 billion euros total output. Leading auditing and consulting company in Germany.
Internship at PwC
Internships are possible in all business areas all year round. Additional internship positions are offered at Assurance for the period from October to April. Lawyers also have the opportunity to complete a traineeship at Tax & Legal and Advisory. The internships last at least six weeks; We are happy to deploy you for a longer period of time, because the more time you have, the better we can involve you in our projects. We always welcome your application, but we should receive it at least three months before the desired start of the internship.
As an intern at PwC, you will work in interdisciplinary, often international teams and help to implement complex projects - internally or directly on site at our clients. In this way you will gain your first practical experience in your area of interest, experience our way of working and familiarize yourself with our corporate culture. But you also learn a lot about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses or your preferences. You will be looked after by our specialists and you will receive regular feedback that will help you on your further professional path.
With the start of your internship you automatically take part in our internship program “Keep in Touch” (KIT), which promotes not only professional but also personal exchange between interns and employees - at internal events or at the interns' get-together. We keep in close contact with you through KIT even after your internship. Maybe it's just a small step before you join PwC.
Further information can be found on the career website and the flyer.
- When should I prepare for MIT?
- How do the nucleolus and ribosomes work together
- How did Bob Marley affect the world
- What is the best attraction in Detroit
- Actifio will go public
- How do you take a relationship slow
- How did the Buran Autoland system work
- Is Lil Pump Really Drug Free?
- Can someone exchange money
- Which flowers grow back every year
- What is Newton's Gravity on Earth
- What is the nature of culture
- What if I eat bird seed
- Who decides when the market is closed
- How fast can a person move
- What is an alternative for Torrentz EU
- What is the Kurtzke scale EDSS
- Considered ponyo disgusting
- Why are the departure times of the trains so specific
- Gives milk acne
- What are good multilingual language transcription services
- What are the functions of a smartphone
- Is intuition beyond the mind
- How committed are you to improving yourself
- How do I invest with JP Morgan
- What does social science include
- How was slavery in ancient Scandinavia
- What does the Bible say about the Apocalypse
- Abstract art is considered obsolete
- How long does a light sunburn last?
- Why was my google language changed
- What is the main benefit of PCA
- How critical is the truth