What's the craziest chemical reaction
Robert Winston: Crazy Science
The large-format non-fiction book presents the following scientific areas on a double page each: structure of atoms, states of aggregation, mixtures of substances, chemical reactions, materials, forces, gravity, force converters, energy, light, thermodynamics and electricity. From the above-mentioned areas, the basic technical terms and relationships are explained in an age-appropriate manner and numerous everyday applications and surprising conclusions are considered. Parents will also learn a lot of new things while reading together. Each chapter is accompanied by interesting and easy-to-do-it-yourself experiments for at home. The didactic reductions made are excellent. The author succeeds playfully in meeting the demands of two precise natural sciences as well as the joy of his young readers in sensations and spectacular discoveries. On each double page there are numerous folding elements that will appeal to primary school students in particular. Four spectacular pop-up elements show how much love the makers of this book went to work: In the chapter on atomic structure, an atomic nucleus with its surrounding electrons pops out, with chemical reactions the double page “explodes” over the edge of the page. In the “Forces” chapter, a rocket can be launched by pulling on a strip of paper, and in machines the paper piston of an internal combustion engine moves. The elements described do not necessarily increase the comprehensibility of the information conveyed, but they certainly make the book an extraordinary reading pleasure. “Crazy Science” is warmly recommended for all children between the ages of eight and twelve. Regardless of whether you are already enthusiastic scientists or whether this book might turn them into one.
Among other things, the reading deals with the following interdisciplinary educational and upbringing goals: technical education, everyday skills and life economics.
All works by Robert Winston reviewed here
- Who performs gene therapy
- Where is the school in Gonzaga
- Bangalore girls are beautiful
- What's your rating from Twitter hashtags
- Who wins Galen Marek or Darth Malak
- How does anarchism work in practice
- Why do we use include limits h
- What is Red Skull afraid of?
- What is 27 1 6
- Is MobiKwik safe
- Can the traffic police ask about PUC
- Is skype good for calling Dubai
- Have you been robbed while on vacation?
- Can astrology predict which business is appropriate
- Why are holidays important for couples?
- How can you self-publish a novel?
- Is AWS a better platform for freshmen
- What is going on in C programming?
- Can education solve the problem of terrorism?
- Who invented musicals
- New York needs prison reform
- May cause subacute appendicitis salpingitis
- How can you heal a sibling relationship
- How are digital currencies secured?