Removes nail polish remover gel nails
This is how you can remove gel nails
Gel nails are perfect for special occasions - especially at your own wedding or on longer vacation trips, they offer unbeatable durability. In addition, a model can cover unsightly breaks or discoloration. The only catch: whether gel or acrylic, both hold so firmly on the nail that they have to be specially removed again.
In general, the best way to remove gel nails or acrylic nails is to go to the nail salon. This ensures that everything runs correctly, that there are no injuries and that the nail stays healthy.
But you don't always get a suitable date, sometimes you are on the go and from time to time even the most robust layers splinter. Or you get a crack spontaneously. Then there are some tricks that can be used to remove gel nails at home. It just takes a little patience!
Methods: How to remove gel nails
First of all: Please, please keep your hands off the nail burs! Even if this method is repeatedly recommended by laypeople, it is only suitable for professionals in the nail salon. They know what number of revolutions, what set attachment and what speed to work with - without injuring the sensitive nail bed, which can be extremely painful and lead to inflammation.
1.Method to remove gel nails at home: With files & Co.
Remove gel nails Step 1: Carefully file off the top layer
First, you should gently file off the top layer to break the seal. Use a conventional nail file and always file in one direction. It is best to file off as much as possible, but under no circumstances so far that the natural nail comes out or, in the worst case, is also filed off.
Remove gel nails Step 2: Protect cuticles
Then put coconut oil or petroleum jelly on the cuticles to protect them before the next step.
Remove gel nails Step 3: Apply nail polish remover
Apply nail polish remover to the gel polish that remains on the nail. Important: The lacquer must contain acetone, as only this has the power to soften gel or acrylic residues.
Remove gel nails Step 4: Let the remover work
Then soak cotton pads with the nail polish remover and place on each individual nail. So that they don't slip and lie firmly on the gel layer, wrap them with aluminum foil. Then let it work for 15 minutes.
Remove gel nails Step 5: Remove leftovers
Then you can remove the remains of the gel nails with the same cotton pad, gently rubbing them off. The very last, non-detachable residue can then be carefully filed away.
Remove gel nails Step 6: polish
After a file, strong nail polish remover and rubbing with the cotton pad, the natural nail is heavily roughened. It is therefore important to close the top layer again. Special polishing files or polishing blocks, which are often available as a set, are suitable for this. The pressure should not be too strong here either, otherwise the nail will heat up due to the friction. Move the file or block back and forth until it squeaks.
Remove gel nails Step 7: Maintain the nail and nail bed
To care for the nail and cuticle, it is best to apply nail oil directly. In an emergency, you can also use a home remedy: The perfect care for the cuticle is, for example, coconut oil.
After that, it takes the fingernails a few weeks to stabilize. They should always be cared for - so it's best to use nail oil and hand cream every day. And: You first have to get used to having nails that are no longer so stable. So take care of the somewhat stressed nails. Even if it is difficult: Every now and then, a break is absolutely necessary for gel addicts in order to allow the nails to relax.
2. Method to remove gel nails at home: grow out
Sure, that takes a while and doesn't necessarily look nice, but it's the gentlest option for the nails: You can just let the gel or acrylic grow out. That takes about three months.
Tips for bridging:
1. Brush the nails with conventional nail polish to hide the transitions. Caution: Always use an acetone-free nail polish remover when removing, as acetone can attack the gel underneath.
2. Always file the growing fingernails into shape. It is best to use a glass file to shorten the nail with gel. Ceramic files are also well suited.
- Do deer have good eyesight?
- How does the ink printer work
- Which states have state taxes
- What do fascia and soffit do
- What is natural gas
- Wonder Woman is a jingoistic propaganda film
- How do we lose curiosity with age
- Why do we need a bachelor's degree
- How is Gautam Gambhir doing as a person
- How to say massage in Korean
- Are you a rebel for no reason
- What's your substitution
- How do social classes shape their own identity?
- What is a better exam technique
- How did racism affect your family?
- Bipolar disorder can cause fatigue
- Why does Quora act like a therapist
- Does Chinese Buddhism have gods
- Why doesn't Zebpay trade with other cryptocurrencies
- Who Owns Trader Joe's 1
- What does imprisonment mean
- Bernatovich is a Ukrainian surname
- What are multibagger stocks in India
- Is it true that everyone is beautiful