Wolverine can handle Tony Stark
Hugh Jackman wants Wolverine to join the Avengers
That would be a team-up that has washed up! Hugh Jackman is currently on a major interview trip promoting X-Men: The Future Is Past, which hits theaters around the world this week. While the Wolverine he plays in this film is sent back into the past by the other X-Men to save humans and mutants alike from a great disaster, Hugh Jackman has very different wishes for Wolverine. In an interview with IGN, the Australian mime was asked who Wolverine should team up with in his dream superhero film. The answer: with the Avengers!
Hugh Jackman would like to see Wolverine as part of the Avengers because “There's a big dysfunction on this team and Wolverine would fit right in there. He would like that. " When asked which avenger the quick-tempered Wolverine would fight first, Jackman said: “No doubt he would mess with the Hulk at some point. [...] That would be very fun. I don't know how fun it would be to shoot because I think it would hit me the worst, but, hey, he [Wolverine] can heal himself. " In the area of verbal arguments, however, Hugh Jackman as Wolverine would prefer to take on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark.
More: Clip for the new X-Men film is dedicated to Wolverine
As appealing as the idea of a Wolverine and Avengers clash is, there is a slight catch. Because in contrast to the comics, where the adventures of all their characters are published by Marvel, the film rights are held by different studios: While Marvel itself or parent company Disney produces the movie adventures of the Avengers, the X-Men, and thus Wolverine, have you At home at 20th Century Fox. So that the superheroes can perform together, the studios would first have to get together. In the foreseeable future, both teams should therefore continue to go their separate ways. While the Avengers with Marvel’s The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron can only be seen again next year, the mutants in X-Men: Future is the past already this Thursday, so on May 22, 2014, back to the cinema.
Would you like to see Wolverine join the Avengers too?
- What do you think of Pete Sampras
- How should I learn 10
- Are cover letters double spaced
- How can I fix my resume
- Who uses Ajax
- How to calculate the actual CPC
- Is a frog's butt waterproof
- What's the matter, you
- What are the causes of varicose veins
- What is your Shutterstock earnings
- What was your worst performance at work
- How can we resolve the growing inequality of wealth
- Joao Gilberto is the greatest Brazilian musician
- What does your therapist usually ask you?
- LinkedIn becomes Facebook for trained professionals
- How busy a game programmer is
- Do fillings damage your teeth
- Book a copy
- How does higher education affect the economy?
- What do fascia and soffit do
- What is HR Audit
- What are the different business areas
- What are tetrahedral cavities
- Do you feel empty