What is the nickname of Komal
Raftaar (rapper) height, weight, age, body statistics
|Raftaar quick info|
|height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Date of birth||November 16, 1988|
Raftaar is an Indian rapper known for his popular songs like Tamanche Pe Disco, Baja whistle, Singh and Kaur, and Dhaakad. He has a huge social media following with over 2 million followers on Instagram, over 2 million followers on Twitter, and over 4 million followers on Facebook.
place of birth
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Detailed information on the formal training of raftaar is not available.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, music director
- father - His father worked as a cleaning lady for the Indian railway.
- mother - His mother worked as a typist.
- siblings - strangers
Raftaar is represented by DNH Artists India.
Bollywood, R & B, Desi Hip-Hop, World Music, Pop, Urban
- Muzik ONE Records
- Zee Music Company
- AK projects
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Raftaar has dated -
- Komal Vohra (2016-present) - Raftaar married his wife's long-time girlfriend Komal Vohra in December 2016 in a Punjabi wedding ceremony. Raftaar had met Komal about 5 years earlier at her mutual friend's house and went out shortly afterwards. Komal is an interior designer who runs her own company.
Race / ethnicity
He has Malay ancestors.
He often dyes his hair "blonde".
- Often wears a baseball cap
- Likes to wear gold jewelry
Raftaar has not yet done any support work for a brand.
- After appearing in the Bollywood singles like Tamanche Pe Disco, Baja whistle, Singh and Kaur, and Dhaakad.
- Worked with well-known musicians such as Manj Musik, Diljit Dosanjh, Sukhwinder Singh, Vishal Dadlani and Yo Yo Honey Singh.
As a singer
In 2013 he released his debut mixtape, WTF - witnesses of the future.
First television broadcast
Raftaar has appeared on several reality television shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Yes and MTV roadies.
Raftaar favorite things
- place Eating out in Delhi at night - Lajpat Nagar
source - Eat treats
- Just a few days before he was born, his parents returned to their hometown of Thiruvananthapuram for a couple of weeks to expel their son as a Kerala-born Malayali. Growing up in New Delhi, he came very close to the Punjabi way of life, falling in love with their way of life and their well-known generosity.
- He had a very modest upbringing as his family lived in a one-room apartment in a company in Munirka and had to share a toilet and kitchen with 6 other families.
- He was often selected in schools and had to change 6 schools because of incessant bullying. Because of his poor family background, he was also often discriminated against by his teachers.
- His life changed when he was in 9th grade when his friend loaned him a music CD containing the songs of Eminem and Linkin Park.
- Hip-hop music made him a popular kid in high school and college. During this time he regularly took part in the festivals and was often a winner.
- At the beginning of his career he was a member of a hip hop group called Black Wall Street Desis. His group was heavily influenced by the African American rappers and they even copied the African American slang and way of speaking.
- Due to his exceptional rap skills, his natural dancing skills are rarely noticed. In fact, early in his career he made extra pocket money with his dance performances.
- In 2011 he teamed up with his colleague from a Delhi-based dance institute called Max and Manik to participate in the dance reality show, Dance india dance. They made it to eighth place on the dance show and Raftaar also got a chance to demonstrate his hip hop skills on the show.
- His abilities were noticed by Yo Yo Honey Singh who gave Black Wall Street Desis a phone call and finally rope Raftaar in for the formation of Mafia Mundeerwho have favourited another superstar rapper Badshah among his members. However, Raftaar finally decided to leave Mafia Mundeer along with Badshah. Both accused Honey Singh of using their lines for his professional advantage and never giving them the credit they deserved. Since then, Raftaar has openly argued with Honey Singh, targeting him with the lyrics of some of his raps.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Featured image by Kapil Charaniya / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0
- Does triple A car insurance cover towing
- Why do people love amateur astronomy
- What is the treatment for neurosis
- How is the hostel life at JIIT
- What are the different rifle calibers
- Is religion an obstacle to world peace
- Does the Redmi Y2 have a problem
- How to pick up Thor's hammer
- What salary did you need to live in NYC
- What is virtue theory in ethics
- What is a wiping out property
- How did the Kardashians become celebrities
- Why did Cassius Clay convert to Islam
- Why don't children learn
- What is the crystalline phase
- Is algorithmic trading highly paid
- How would you approach a lawyer
- Is SSC better than CA.
- Who controls space
- How is the Flipkart delivery process
- Chandigarh University is good for mass communication
- What do you mean by intact genomes
- Which creative websites do you know
- What are the cheapest mechanical projects