Preparing for UPSC takes a little more
Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC Windows
Everyone involved in preparing for IAS / UPSC knows the importance of a mock test for the UPSC pre-exam, and so do we. Therefore, this application aims to support the IAS / UPSC aspirants in their IAS preparation.
The Prelims Guru app has been fully optimized to meet your UPSC / IAS / CSE / State Civil Services exam preparation needs. IAS preparation aspirants can use the app as a preliminary question database with an answer.
We firmly believe that knowledge and opportunities should be available to everyone at low cost. With this in mind, we bring you the Prelims Guru App.
The Prelims Guru App contains free tests that cover the full UPSC / IAS / CSE / Public Service Preliminary Exam curriculum to help you prepare for IAS / Public Service. The curriculum is divided into parts (for better coverage). The relevant reference books serve as a reference. Also, you can only try wrong questions from your last test attempt and learn from your mistakes. We are about to present you with the preliminary UPSC / IAS / CSE test papers of the previous year with full analysis. Not only are they an ias question bank with an answer, but they also serve as a guide to point out your problem and help you fix them.
We help to offer all aspirants who do not need or have access to coaching institutes a level playing field.
We believe that the IAS test series should be made available free of charge in advance to any aspirant so that he / she can assess his / her potential and not be left in the race to enter prestigious public services. With this vision, we would like to provide you with a comprehensive IAS / UPSC preparation app over time, instead of just being an IAS preliminary question database with an answer.
The Prelims Guru App is constantly being developed and improved. We analyze user feedback and tailor the application to provide better user experiences and features to make it easier for aspirants to complete their IAS exams.
We are determined to help you prepare for IAS / UPSC. Your IAS / UPSC preparation begins with your preparations. This application / app is the first step in creating an application for all of your IAS / UPSC prep needs. Our vision is to enable every aspirant to compete with the best IAS / UPSC exams.
Preparing for IAS / UPSC requires constant practice in order to learn more about time management and methods of analyzing and properly understanding the question. For this reason we have started monthly tests based on the full curriculum to help you prepare for IAS / UPSC.
More features will be added in due course ... !! Stay with us ...!!
Note: You do NOT need a working internet connection to use this app.
Functions currently available in the app:
* 2018 test series
* Mark questions as favorites for quick revision
* All India ranking
* Temporary countdown timer
* Offline mode (no internet connection required)
* Tests saved for future analysis
* Try wrong questions
* Pause and resume function in tests.
* Two modes for performing tests (Real - for assessment, Practice - for learning)
* Graphical analysis of your performance
Changelog / New FeaturesVer 3.47
✔Prelims 2021 Test Series (FLT-4)
✔Prelims 2021 Test Series (FLT-3, Geog-1)
✔Monthly full length test
✔All India Ranking
✔ Result stored for analysis
✔Mark questions as favorite for quick revision
✔Attempt incorrect questions-Learn from mistakes
✔Pause / resume test
✔2 test modes
✔Previous Year Papers (2013-19)
Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC Windows: The latest version of Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) is 3.47. It was released on 2021-04-21. You can download Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) 3.47 directly from Appfurpc.com. Over 8 users rate an average of 4.9 out of 5 about Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English). More than 100,000+ are playing Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) Come to them and download Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) directly!
To be clear about the download process of Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC, it is not available directly from the internet. As of now, the app developers have only made it available for the Android platform. In order to use it on your PC device, the installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
To do all of these things on your computers and laptops, you need to download Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC / laptop with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 operating systems.
There are two ways to download this Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) on laptop / PC. Use any, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this. Since both of them support APK installation, all you have to do is install them on your desktops and use it to install the com.civil.services.prelimsguru-v3.47.apk file to get the Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) -Be able to use services on your PC with NOX or Bluestacks. I'll explain both methods here; You can choose anything you want.
As I said earlier, in this post I will demonstrate two methods, let's see the first method of downloading Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC with Bluestacks emulator.
Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC Windows with BlueStacks
- First, you should install the Bluestacks software on your computer or laptop. Click here to download Bluestacks for PC. (Note: Return to this post once you've installed bluestacks correctly.)
- After Bluestacks, you will now need to download the .APK file from Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English). Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks app already installed on your PC / laptop. In the left toolbox you will find the option Add APK. Download the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on it.
- It will ask for the location where you kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I kept it on the desktop, so I'll select it.
- The application will now be automatically installed on Bluestacks. You can find the Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) on the Applications tab in the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- You are now ready to use Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) on your PC. Here is the Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English), which runs successfully on my PC after installing and clicking on the app.
Now we should discuss the installation of Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) on the PC with the NOX App Player. You can use this method if the Bluestacks method is not working properly on your laptop or computer.
Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) for PC Windows with NOX App Player
- First you need to download the Nox App Player - https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start the installation on your computer / laptop.
- After the installation, open the NOX player. In the right corner you will find the option 'Add APK'. Now download the APK file from here
- Select Don't show again and click I know.
- You need to select the APK from the downloaded directory. Since I've saved it on the desktop, I'll choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in the Downloads area, select the .APK there yourself.)
- Nox will automatically install the application. Open it from the home screen of the Nox app player.
- You will then be asked if you would like to change your location from 'Worldwide' to a specific location. First, select the Later option.
- Now you are ready to use the app with some pre-existing website links embedded in the app.
- Note: Use ESCAPEto return to the start screen or use the icons to operate Prelims Guru: IAS / UPSC Free Test Series (English) on the PC NOX App Player.
We believe you will not have any problems downloading the app using the suggested methods. If you run into a problem, please let us know.
- Ion engines need fuel
- What is meant by a price range
- How do pilots avoid flocks of birds
- What fermented foods do you eat regularly?
- Who is the top founder of the Indian CEO
- What exceptions are there for tuition fees
- How does Sodexo make money
- Why should teachers communicate with parents
- Which motherboards are compatible with i5 9600k
- What is Loona's entertainment
- Is DU CAT best suited for summer training?
- What are the basics of learning shorthand
- What is Ilha de Calma
- Can cats see ghosts 1
- What is the English meaning of mehndi
- Why should I move to Austin
- How could we use nuclear waste
- What kind of exam is NDA
- Is a tattoo really dangerous?
- What is an assertion failure in PYTHON
- Jimi Hendrix has a brother
- How can you feed a common quail?
- Cats love to play
- What is Ethereum's block time
- Oklahoma is best known for what
- Can I change my broker?
- Political ads should be banned online
- What are some hardworking jobs careers
- What are the benefits of school sports
- How do you address a clarinet correctly?
- How corrupt is Ram Nath Kovind
- Is it ever possible to have strength?
- How much did the production of SimCity cost