What are France Press Release Pages
Right at the beginning of our tour of the brewhouse, I noticed very clearly that Toni is an exceptionally competent brewer. There he operated the electronic control of the brewing system just like a virtuoso pianist plays his instrument. In a flash and almost without looking he pressed some of the glowing buttons all over the place, there was a hissing sound in one of the kettles up in the brewhouse, and the background hum from the brewhouse sank to a lower level. After the system had adjusted to the new condition, Toni said "So, done, we can continue."
Tour of the brewery
My visit with Peter was more of a private meeting. But we were already more or less the same route as on a normal tour of the brewery. This path is just about the same that the beer flows through during production. Of course, the two colleagues talked a lot about this and that, about some special devices, about general technical innovations, about the official inspectors and the administrative tasks that arise for the brewers, etc. That gave me some new insights into the everyday life of a brewer, and at the same time I had the opportunity to capture all the important places and devices in the picture. One place that Toni, and probably everyone who would be a master brewer in Weltenburg, always presents with great pride, was the impressive rock cellar, in which the well-known Asam Bock is usually stored. “There are now 40m of rocks above us!” I was told.
Fresh only in the cloister tavern
After the rock cellar, our tour came to an end, and the official tours also end there. But I also learned a very important detail for the beer expert about Weltenburger beer. The beer filter stood in front of the basement (last picture in the series of pictures above). But there is no bottling plant in Weltenburg. After storage, the Weltenburger bottled beer is brought to Regensburg by tanker and bottled there in the Bischofshof brewery. The filter we saw is for the beer in the Weltenburger Klosterschenke. There are two dispensing tanks with a capacity of 20hl, and these are filled through a pipe directly from the storage cellar.
- because it came out of the cellar cool and fresh
- because it smelled so incredibly good of hops
- because under the hop flower it was so wonderfully rounded, malty and sweet
- because the monastery courtyard was in the sun under a clear blue sky in the preseason
- because it was before twelve and the veal sausages went so well with the dark beer, with such contrasts
- because the brewmaster himself was sitting at the table with us
- because …
I could go on raving endlessly. 😎
Where Anton Miller is at home
Toni is employed as a master brewer at Weltenburg Abbey. At the veal sausage breakfast, however, he said that he was still boiling at home on the weekend. At home, that's in Hernnwahlthann, a few kilometers southeast of Kelheim or Saal an der Donau. The Stanglbräu brewery used to be there until it was closed in 1972 because it was taken over by Schneider from Kelheim. Since 1997, however, the brewery has been brewing there again, and the master brewer is now none other than Anton Miller.
More information about Toni's local brewery is available on the Stanglbräu website. If you (like me) want to go there once: The next train station is in Saal an der Donau, and from there to Herrnwahlthann it is about eight to nine km. This is a nice route for hiking and eating. But there is also a bus connection from Saal, I researched. Otherwise, guest rooms would also be available if you want to come by car ...
- How do I communicate with my dog
- Has an attorney general ever been charged
- Does beer really cause drowsiness
- What are numbers for rejuvenating haircuts
- Why am I not born?
- Do men love a romantic girlfriend
- Movies cause social evil
- What is Frances gastronomic capital
- What is the capital of Sierra Leone
- Why don't people wear their hearing aids?
- The college teen drama ends
- What is green concrete in construction
- What do you mean by antioxidant
- An air conditioning system supplies fresh air
- How do you find hot girls online
- Doing business in India is easy
- How should I think of women
- Gives milk acne
- Which documents should I take with me overseas?
- People like the company of introverts
- What people like to be atheists
- What courses can I do after physiotherapy
- Where should I stay when visiting Phoenix
- Is energy quantized in classical physics