What is the meaning of a timeline
Timeline - function, application and tips
You can choose from a number of different options and formats for your timeline to best represent your data. Below are some of the most common types of timelines to choose from:
Horizontal timeline: With the help of a horizontal timeline, data can be displayed in chronological order - from left to right.
Vertical timeline: With a vertical timeline, data can also be displayed chronologically - but this time from top (first event) to bottom (last event). Events and other data are noted horizontally next to the timeline.
Chronological timeline: A chronological timeline gives an overview of a specific sequence of events. Typically the oldest event is shown on the left and the newest on the right. This timeline is particularly suitable for depicting past events.
Grantt diagram: The Grantt diagram is a bar chart that can be used to track the progress of a project over time. It is ideal for managing projects of all sizes and coordinating tasks, task duration, times and resources.
Dynamic timeline: On a dynamic timeline, the user can scroll and change times in real time. These are particularly advantageous when large amounts of data have to be mapped and analyzed over a long period of time.
Static timeline: The chronological timeline and the bar chart are examples of a static timeline. The entire data is presented together on a static level; the data is neither changed nor moved.
bar chart: Bar charts are especially useful for comparing time and results, such as revenue or business growth. Thanks to the vertical display, you can see profits and / or losses immediately - the ideal tool for corporate analysts or finance teams.
- Makes sugar as addicting as heroin
- What's your favorite series from the 1970s
- The Aztec culture still exists today
- How do I delete my Bluehost domain
- Which fitness franchise should I choose
- How do I learn tables faster
- Should defamation be legal
- What if Canada invaded Alaska?
- What are the special things about Quora
- Has any scientist gone to Mars?
- What training courses do you hold with VR
- What is an example of operational unit
- How bad is the crime in Indonesia
- What kind of insurance is AFLAC
- When is Guete toericht
- Does mortgage prequalification affect creditworthiness
- How fast can your brain send signals
- The crime in China is drastically underreported
- When is the windiest time in San Francisco?
- How fast can a person move
- Have you ever kissed in the rain
- Why are lawyers in general more elite?
- How does TCP detect packet loss
- Is Bucharest a good value for backpackers