Why do people like to watch golf?
Golf-Vergleich.de: Everything about golf!
Golf at a glance: Did you know?
Golf is more than just a walk with people waving clubs. In this sport you use up to 124 muscles during a golf swing, which corresponds to almost the entire musculoskeletal system. If you take an 18-hole round as an example, which takes an average of four hours, a golfer burns around 1200 calories. Quite a lot if you take 2 hours of tennis in comparison, even an hour of jogging burns fewer calories.
Golf keeps you healthy and fit, both your head and your body! Harry Valérien once said: "Golf is like a drug: once you have played this game, you can hardly get away from it."
A few words about the golf comparison
We at Golf-Comparison started playing golf a few years ago and will still be asking ourselves in 2020: Does golf still have to be expensive these days or are there already cheap golf memberships that make it easier to get started in the sport at low cost?
So in 2007 we started on Golf-Vergleich.de, as we think, to write interesting articles on the subject of golf and golf memberships, which enables new golfers and those interested in golf to find their way among the many providers who cavort in the golf market, to find your way around.
Golf membership reviews and more
On Golf-Vergleich.de you will always find a current selection of our test winners in the various golf categories (such as the ideal golf membership, the best pro shop on the Internet, the cheapest golf trip, books about golf, apps and much more ...) with them You can't go wrong. We also present the trips and events for golf singles in the test report.
We don't list bad offers - why waste your valuable time? All of the test winners we tested are reputable companies from the golf market. You should be able to find your golf membership quickly and easily.
In the meantime we have, for example, arranged several thousand long-distance memberships to various golf clubs and associations, run voucher campaigns and thus supported the sport of golf on its way to becoming a popular sport. Our site visitors have discovered the most diverse golf memberships for themselves through our portal ...
Take your time to look around - there is a wealth of free information about golf and golf membership waiting for you!
- How did you learn Spanish and German
- How do you trace your roots
- What is online media
- Did you gain weight while taking olanzapine?
- How to say engine in Japanese
- What are evaluation of logistics
- In court, what is the Alford courtship
- Which number system did the ancient Greeks use
- Who is the worst Instagram influencer
- What is the power of good
- What is a packet sniffer used for?
- What is an execution order
- Under-age drinking should be allowed under the age of 21
- What are some exceptions to Bhakoot Dosha
- Why do government websites suck
- Why is the Uber app bad
- When did GrubHub fail
- What does string theory say 1
- Where is Michael Jackson's body
- Will the GST be reimbursed for house purchases
- Singers are selfish
- Which companies make roofs
- Why did people invent art
- Are there any English-speaking universities in Colombia
- How to fix a squeaky suspension
- What does the future of customer service look like
- Michael Owen was England's greatest striker of all time
- Can CBD Help Control Allergies
- Why should you choose automated trading?
- How is popcorn made 1
- If 8x 7 7 what is x
- Is the gluten sensitivity genetically determined?
- What is free API