Has Tesla stock ever parted
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (Updated)
With the price increase at Tesla, which continues in the new year, many people earn a lot of money - but none as much as CEO Elon Musk, who owns around 20 percent of the shares. After the recent plus on Wednesday, Tesla's total market capitalization was more than $ 700 billion, making the company one of the largest in the major S&P 500 index. At the same time, Musk continues to rise in the list of the richest people in the world: His fortune is now only three billion dollars below that of Amazon boss Jeff Bezos.
Update: As you can see, it actually happened on Thursday. Tesla shares rose rapidly again in the US, while Amazon only rose slightly. That should have been enough for Musk to sit down in front of Bezos, and several media outlets reported that it had already been completed that evening. The Tesla boss noted his new top position on Twitter as "strange" and then declared "well, back to work".
$ 181 billion with Tesla and SpaceX
This comes from the Billionaires Index, which the news agency Bloomberg publishes regularly on its website. Accordingly, no one on earth is richer than Bezos. His fortune was estimated at $ 184 billion Thursday morning, a good $ 4 billion less than the previous day because Amazon shares fell. That of Musk, who owns a majority in SpaceX in addition to the Tesla shares, rose again by nearly 5 billion dollars and is now said to amount to 181 billion dollars.
Another stock market day like on Wednesday, and then Musk would have overtaken his colleague CEO Bezos, with whom he doesn't seem to have a very good relationship, as the richest person in the world. But according to his own statements, the Tesla and SpaceX boss does not care much about this enormous wealth and wants to use his Tesla shares in the long term to finance the colonization of space with SpaceX, which will still be really expensive. He ruled out an IPO of SpaceX itself, but indicated that the company's Starlink business for Internet from space would be well suited for this once it generates regular income.
Magazine continues to see Bezos ahead of Musk
Such investments in the future and the outlook for Tesla suggest that Musk's soaring wealth is not over yet. According to calculations by Forbes magazine, which creates its own overview of the rich in the world, his distance on Bezos is slightly larger than on Bloomberg. The Amazon boss was listed on Thursday at $ 183.4 billion, Musk's at $ 165.4 billion. The difference could be explained, among other things, by the value used for SpaceX, for which, unlike Tesla, no current stock exchange prices are available.
Tags: Elon Musk, SpaceX, Tesla
- What technology is behind Facebook's Activity Stream
- Can't a person do anything
- Is ice hockey popular in Vancouver, Canada
- Actors practice in front of mirrors
- What are the rules of communism
- Why is Epic Meal Time so popular
- How do I publish charts in WordPress
- Is Ronald Koeman the new Alex Ferguson
- How do antiretroviral drugs work
- What does a recognizable voice do
- How does fishing rain happen 1
- What is a data entry operator
- Can pyromania be fixed
- Can you start a company with no experience?
- Has going to jail made your marriage stronger?
- There are numbers in shorthand
- Power banks damage the phone
- Why is Windows Movie Maker considered bad
- How do I write content for AdSense
- Why is education deteriorating in India
- Why is logistics management important to business
- Rep is a prefix
- IS FUEL STATION Good business
- Why do skin grafts work
- How do I install KVM under CentOS
- How can I sell an internet project
- Is marijuana legal in Rajasthan
- Real estate owned by the bank is good business
- How would you draw depression
- Is Jeremy Lin still in the NBA
- How will daemonization affect the IT sector
- How many times did Jerry Garcia stumble?
- Which is the best time pass when traveling
- What do hammer and pimple symbolize