Why do computers emit radiation?
Electromagnetic radiation from technical devices
- Radiation of technical devices
On the train, in the supermarket, in the park, sometimes in the cinema or at school: the doorbell beeps and rings everywhere. Apparently nothing works without a mobile phone. But some kind of radiation is also necessary for the use of cell phones. It is called electromagnetic radiation and is generated by many technical devices. The laws in force protect people from too much of these rays so you don't have to worry about your health. But you can also do something yourself to ensure that as little radiation as possible reaches your body.
How does it work with electromagnetic fields in cell phones?
You can watch an explanatory video by the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS) on YouTube.
What protects us from electromagnetic fields?
Do you know how electromagnetic fields are created?
The use of certain technologies, for example the power supply network or mobile communications, creates electrical, magnetic and electromagnetic fields or waves. Electromagnetic fields create picture and sound in televisions, computers and cell phones. They heat the food in microwave ovens.
There are different types of electromagnetic fields. They differ in their strength (amplitude), their vibration (wavelength) and number of vibrations (frequency). They belong to non-ionizing radiation. In contrast to ionizing radiation, the energy of this radiation is not sufficient to electrically charge atoms and molecules - to ionize them.
The mobile phone is a clever invention, and most of them can no longer imagine organizing their lives without being constantly available by phone, SMS or WhatsApp. What is so practical can't have any disadvantages, can it?read more
- Why does Musiq Soulchild always wear sunglasses
- Where would we find automatic street lamps
- Were there hobbits before Tolkien
- What is not possible in South Sudan
- Can salt water sea water harm my eyes?
- How do you run a media company
- What is machine learning accuracy
- How was Charles Manson personally
- What are the MCB trip properties
- How can I legally stream music
- What is the Clayton Anti Trust Act
- What are upcoming stock markets in India
- What is the point of pod spaces
- Why do healthy dogs have seizures
- Should replace apple cocoa
- Should Indian reservations be abolished
- What will happen when the 3rd world war
- What is the career in math
- How do I deal with my enemy
- Which income tax return should I submit?
- How can you be more sociable?
- What's the story of iOS
- Is Java C useful for a company
- What was your favorite coffee machine