How do I learn JIRA
Video Tutorial: Jira Basics
Jira is a flexible tool for project management, incident management and bug tracking. We recorded this series of videos to get you started. As Jira experts, we know exactly what you need to learn at the beginning and guide you step by step through the core functionality. Create your first project, define workflows, work with issues, and track progress - everything you need to know to master the basics of Jira.
Part 1 - The user interface
This video provides a detailed overview of the user interface and its various menus. You will learn about primary Jira functions and Jira projects, look at Jira function fields and search tools, and learn how to create a project in Jira. After watching this video, you can navigate Jira, create an account, adjust the setting according to your needs and create your first project.
Part 2 - Working with Issues
In this video we tell you how to create and edit tickets. We'll walk you through each step and discuss each field in the Create Issue window. You will get to know agile process types (epic, story, task, bug) and workflows, learn how to edit a process and how to work with them through the workflow. You will create subtasks, link tasks to one another, attach files and much more. After watching this video, you can create your first task and use it to keep an eye on, categorize and report on your work.
Part 3 - What is a Scrum Project?
In this video, we will focus on Scrum projects and explore the tools that are especially important for this type of project. Part 3 answers the following questions:
- What is a backlog? What processes can I find in a backlog?
- What is a sprint? How do I assign activities to a sprint?
- How do I activate releases and versions and use them to track the progress of a project?
After watching this video, you'll know how to use Jira to organize, evaluate, and monitor your Scrum projects.
Part 4 - versions
In this video, we tell you how to create releases and versions and how to link issues to them. After watching Part 4, you can set your versions and releases to reflect the progress of your project.
Part 5 - Set up boards
This video is dedicated to boards and their configuration. You will learn how to create dashboards and adapt them to your needs. We also look at how to set up filters and apply them to dashboards. After watching this video, you'll know how to work with boards to see where you are in the project and how filters can help you focus on the information you need right now.
Contact our experts to answer your individual questions.
- Can you share your funny OMG moments
- What are the side effects of omeprazole
- Adopts symbiosis of CLAT characters
- Static electricity can cause balloons to burst
- Why are there different phases of sleep
- Why Thorium Cannot Be Stored
- What does UNF
- Can we create an ocean on Mars?
- Who makes the best inexpensive outdoor equipment
- Who is Lisa Brummel
- Who owns big data
- What is the evolutionary reason for muscle stiffness
- Is prosperity inequality necessary for economic growth
- Is there a REPL for Go
- How can I overcome seasickness
- What distinguishes moose tracks
- What are the induced voltage requirements
- Is LectureDekho com reliable
- What pricing strategy do video games use
- Is it riskier to become an entrepreneur?
- What is your personal experience with weeds
- Which companies are unsafe for Indians
- Can i drink after pancreatitis
- How many types of asthma inhalers
- Works USPS on Sundays
- How big is Beto O Rourke
- How do I deal with being talentless
- Who started Buddhism?
- Who are the actors in Saaho
- What water is used in concrete
- What is the secret of marketing to doctors
- Is there a war against white men?
- Hire Patent Attorneys Using Big Law Forms
- North Korea has a president