Why did you buy Apple Airpods
Simply more magical.
Longer talk time, Siri with voice activation and the wireless charging case turn the AirPods into wireless headphones like never before. You take them out of the case and they are ready for all of your devices. You put them in your ears and they are instantly connected and deliver high quality, rich sound. As if by itself.
Set them up with a tap and the AirPods are automatically on and always connected.1 And using them is just as easy. They'll tell when they're in your ears and pause when you take them out. And they always work great, whether you're using them with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch.
Siri, the right hand that you don't need a hand for.
You don't have a free hand right now? Just say "Hey Siri" if you need help. You don't have to pick up your iPhone to do this. And with the message retrieval feature, Siri can automatically read incoming messages as they arrive. You choose which contacts to read aloud, and Siri won't interrupt you during a call or when you share a song.2
This is what performance sounds like.
With the Apple H1 chip, the AirPods have a faster and more stable wireless connection to your devices - up to 2x faster when you switch between active devices3, and 1.5x faster connection time for calls.4 The H1 chip also allows access to Siri with just your voice and up to 30% less latency for games.5 So if you play games, listen to music, or play podcasts, the sound just got better.
They know when you hear something.
Optical sensors and accelerometers work together to automatically control your audio experience, activate the microphones for calls and Siri, and ensure that sound plays as soon as you put the AirPods in your ears. You can wear just one or both AirPods and double-tap a track or skip to the next while listening to music.
They know when you speak.
When you talk, an additional accelerometer with speech recognition and wave-bundling microphones ensure less outside noise and a clearer voice.
With the wireless charging case, you can easily charge by placing the AirPods case on a Qi-certified charging mat. That's it. The LED light on the front of the case indicates that your AirPods are charging. If you don't have your charging mat with you, you can use the Lightning connector to charge it.
Buy a wireless charging case
The power of 24 hours of battery life.
The AirPods create industry-leading6 5 hours of playback7 and now up to 3 hours of talk time8 - all with just one charge. And with their charging case, which can be charged for 24 hours of playback, they keep up with everything you do.9 Quickly recharge? Put the AirPods in the case for 15 minutes for up to 3 hours of playback10 or up to 2 hours of speaking time.11 And to check the battery, hold the AirPods near your iPhone or ask Siri “How much battery do my AirPods still have?” And when your AirPods need to be charged, you will receive a message on your iPhone.
Little to set up. To hear a lot.
The AirPods connect instantly and the sound switches seamlessly between your iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac and iPad. Easy setup. Magical results.
Shared song, double joy.
With audio sharing, you can easily create a song12, Podcast or another audio stream between two AirPods pairs - each with independent volume control. With your AirPods in the case, just hold them close to the iPhone or iPad you want to share with and connect them with one tap. And if your AirPods are in your ears, hold your iPhone near the device instead.
Say it your way.
There are new options for engraving AirPods. Mix up letters with emojis and numbers.
That's what magic sounds like.
- Why is God a wrong person
- What are some interesting machine vision startups
- Who inspired Megadeth
- What are your living hacks in Los Angeles
- Should I buy a better graphics card
- What worries me 11
- Are bedsores or pressure sores curable?
- How do scientists classify endangered species
- Joan Crawford was mentally ill
- Are edX courses recognized
- What does isentropic mean?
- How is capitalism used to build empire
- Pomegranate juice has laxative properties
- Which company of T-shirt wears
- Why is closeness important in communication
- What are the side effects of lemongrass
- Can parrots taste spicy food?
- Startup Law How to Start a Recruiting Agency
- Has anyone repeated the IB test?
- Why doesn't Batman cover his mouth
- Who uses Ajax
- What can supercomputers do
- How healthy are mangoes
- Which is better Andaman or Bangkok
- Which route is best when learning German
- What films are better than Interstellar
- What part of the kidney filters urine
- Is Dharamshala worth a trip in January
- Where is the best place to grow weeds
- What are some famous French books
- Lord Krishna is a male prostitute
- Can I watch the downloaded film?
- Sweet potatoes have gluten