Can cure bulging eyes
Skin Care: This is how the eye pads are used
The pads are placed on the cleansed and dry skin below the eyes and gently pressed on. The exposure time varies depending on the patch and can be ten minutes to an hour. During this time, the pads stick securely to the skin so that you can move around freely. After the application, massage the remaining residue gently into the skin and allow it to be completely absorbed. Washing off is therefore not necessary. Some pads can only be used once. However, there are some patches that you can put on several times and that last for 20 to 30 applications.
By the way: There are now not only pads for the eyes, but also for other areas of the face such as the chin or forehead. You can find the beauty pads in the drugstore or in the perfumery.
Anti-aging: this is how the eye pads work
The plasters are made either of medical silicone or hydrogel and are soaked with highly effective care concentrates such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins or peptides. Hyaluron is a real moisture booster that stimulates collagen production and restores elasticity to the skin.
The anti-aging pads lie directly on the skin, creating an air-impermeable microclimate that opens the pores and stimulates cell renewal. As a result, the active ingredients are optimally absorbed by the skin and, due to the longer exposure time, can penetrate deeper than, for example, when using a sheet mask. Wrinkles caused by dryness disappear and the delicate eye area appears fresher. Our tip: For that extra freshness kick, put the pads in the fridge beforehand.
Also exciting: active ingredients for smooth skin >>
- How many years do PVC windows last
- What is the Ayurvedic stone treatment
- How can we invent teleportation?
- Should I take part in the KIIT counseling
- Are there monks in the Catholic Church
- What are consort ships
- What are some good books on disguise
- How can you redeem JOOX VIP points
- Day trading is a stupid endeavor
- Ford goes completely electric
- How was the tsarist regime
- Where can I get business advice
- Where is Lenin buried?
- Social marketing is worth it
- How is HTML5 different from HTML
- When is the tourist season in San Francisco
- Can an alternator run a household
- How do you trust a man
- Why are there volcanoes in Hawaii
- Is LASIK an operation or a treatment
- Who would win Meruem against Boros?
- Is Python better than MATLAB
- Can someone translate these 2
- What does Somos muy diferentes mean