What is Megan Fox profession
Megan Fox & dash; Characteristics
|place of birth||Rockwood, Tennessee (USA)|
|nationality||United States of America|
|(Ex partner||Brian Austin Green|
Megan Fox & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
In 2009 "Megan Fox" is the most searched person on Google Germany. No wonder, because the actress is not only beautiful and smart, but also has a penchant for romance.
Megan Denise Fox was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, in 1986. Their ancestors are Irish, French and Cherokee Indians. At the age of five she took acting and dance lessons. When she was ten, the family moved to Florida, where she continued her training and graduated from school. The actress made her film debut in 2001 in the children's film "Ferien unter Palmen" with the Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley. This is followed by supporting roles in various sitcoms such as "Two and a Half Men" and "Hallo Holly". Her breakthrough as a professional actress came in 2007 with a leading role in the science fiction film "Transformers". In the sequel she can also be seen in the role of Mikaela Banes alongside Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson and John Turturro. A year later she was able to adorn her profile with megastars like Jeff Bridges and Kirsten Dunst when she got a role in the British comedy "New York for Beginners". The actress then changed genre and took on the leading role in the horror comedy "Jennifer's Body - Boys According to Their Taste" and in 2010 a supporting role in the anti-western "Jonah Hex" alongside Josh Brolin and John Malkovich. In the same year she played with Mickey Rourke and Bill Murray in the drama "Passian Play". Megan Fox turned down the role of Lara Croft in the new "Tomb Raider" film, leaving Angelina Jolie to do the grave hunter's part again. The actress has been voted first place for "Sexiest Women in the World" by FHM magazine four times. Megan Fox has been married to Brian Austin Green since 2010. After the separation in 2015, the reconciliation follows, in August 2016 the third son is born.
Megan Fox & dash; all news
- Can an organization become ISO 31000 certified?
- What is greeat on the OnePlus 7T
- How IB students manage their time
- Why can't you film in Walmart
- What is the function of the articular cartilage
- What is Newton's Gravity on Earth
- Where is the best place to grow weeds
- How can I hack a laptop
- Are explanatory videos in cartoon style overrated
- Why don't we pray to find God?
- Why does kH increase with temperature
- Can motivation be taught? If so, how
- Reaction of carboxylic acid to aldehyde
- How do plants react to drought conditions
- What event did the Spanish-American War begin
- What is the boiling point of actinium
- How do I clear Uber history?
- You're still moving to LA
- Is phytoplankton a decomposer or not
- Why is autoimmunity so difficult to cure
- What does DRDO
- How do multi-level marketing companies work
- Where is the school in Gonzaga
- Where are you going to go shopping tomorrow