What is a work scenario in Sweden
Operation during the COVID-19 pandemic, update April 14, 2021
As a responsible company, Borealis is taking all possible steps to prevent the coronavirus (Covid-19) from spreading further.
We continue to rely on strict health and safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the economic stability of our company.
This is a regular update of our COVID-19 news. See also our earlier articles.
Ensuring a safe working environment for our employees is and always will be our top priority. We have been doing this successfully for more than a year, and that is also the basis of the economic stability of our company. We would like to thank all of our employees for their commitment to security and for their flexibility in dealing safely with the pandemic. We owe it to you to continue to ensure safe operation at all of our locations without causing clusters of infections or having to resort to measures such as short-time working.
Based on our findings, we will continue to do all we can to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our employees and business partners, while taking other measures to ensure economic stability . We do this in strict compliance with the guidelines of the governments of all countries and regions in which we do business. Work scenarios are continuously and individually reassessed at all of our locations, including: through regular risk analyzes by our location leadership teams and with the support of our health, safety & environment and HR organization.
With these measures, we help our partners along the entire value chain to protect their employees from possible safety or health risks. At the same time, we expect our partners to comply with all legal requirements and regulations issued by governments at national and regional level in connection with COVID-19.
For practical reasons, it is not possible for us to respond promptly to individual customer inquiries regarding the security precautions at our locations. We thank you for your understanding in this regard.
Our local websites contain all the information about the current safety regulations that are currently in force at our locations. These are also mandatory for our business partners who have to enter our locations. Please read this information carefully before visiting one of our locations.
We will continue to provide regular updates and information through our established channels. If you have any questions, you can of course contact your direct Borealis contact at any time.
Disclaimer: To the best of our knowledge and belief, the information contained herein is correct and reliable at the time of publication. Borealis works diligently to avoid disruptions in the supply chain and strives to resolve unforeseen problems as proactively as possible.
- Is the living tribunal dead?
- How much does home cleaning insurance cost
- In which area does Unimark work
- What do conservatives actually stand for?
- I was told what to do now
- Who pays a discount loan
- What are some interesting facts about cathedrals
- What is the control loop element
- How genetically similar are dogs and humans
- What was the great Titanics staircase made of
- Why do we need antivirus software
- What is the cheapest space capsule
- Why do some people stare at strangers
- What is the difference between ProTools Cubase
- How does government regulation promote competition?
- There are coding bootcamps in Indonesia
- How does the cinematography work
- Are you a dramatic tenor
- Can you walk along the Grand Canyon
- How does a bathtub overflow work
- Which books should a business student read?
- What do you mean by transport planning
- Which Indian film industry is so garbage
- Why are female players so attractive
- Convert audio to YouTube video
- How well does laser lipo work
- What is the meaning of the term `` Einraenkungsanordnung?
- What are different agile models
- How does the kinetic energy depend on the intensity?
- How big is the market for packaging machines
- Why do my toenails look black
- All objects emit heat radiation
- What are the technical business ideas