A psychologist cannot be confident
Confidence comes from within
But what does it depend on whether someone is more or less self-confident? Genetic influences play just as much a role as experiences in childhood and adolescence. When young people experience their parents or other adults as role models who believe in themselves and actively solve problems, they can benefit. The same applies to small tasks that are assigned to them and that they can carry out. In doing so, they experience that they can achieve something on their own that strengthens their self-confidence. "But even those who do not naturally have a healthy self-confidence can certainly work on it," says Bonitz. The AOK psychologist gives tips on how to gain a positive attitude towards yourself and strengthen your self-confidence:
Even if it is more difficult than it sounds: Accept yourself and respect yourself for who you are - with all your strengths, weaknesses, mistakes and quirks
Instead of waiting to see what happens, it is better to take your life into your own hands and act. Take responsibility for yourself and your actions and do not hand them over to other people.
Recognize your own wishes and needs and express them. Practice consciously saying "no" more often, even if it feels uncomfortable at first. Most of the time, the consequences aren't that bad.
Set clear goals, forge plans and implement them step by step. Check what worked and correct the plan if necessary, but keep the goal in mind.
It is important that words and deeds match. Do what you say you do. Be consistent and don't lie to yourself. Keep your promises and be honest, fair, and kind with others.
Stop brooding and be more aware of reality. Treat yourself to a few minutes of rest and feel how you are really doing.
To the ams guide 12/16
- Which is better MyFitnessPal or lots of IT
- How can I learn faster at work
- Is the object distance ever negative
- What are effective natural contraception methods
- What makes a TV show worth watching
- Is DHCP a TCP or UDP
- How is Ahmedabad lifestyle
- Why should pasteurized eggs exist?
- How many internet users use Adblock
- Which mangas are similar to Bleach
- Does Priyanka Chopra have a sister
- What's cool about your city
- Lord Krishna is a male prostitute
- How are metal blades made
- How profitable is the ice cream franchise
- Why do we still say cool
- Why do bicycles have horns and bells
- How do you enjoy art to the fullest
- What are the basics of the commercial pilot
- How do you diagnose emphysema
- What ideas are worth acting on impulsively
- What are some secrets of the druids
- How does Path check email addresses
- Why is music considered art