Empty your wallet in app purchases
Delete Android apps completely - here's how
When you delete Android apps, data remains on the phone that continue to occupy memory. We'll show you how to remove the apps completely!
Simply deleting an Android app is often not enough to completely remove all of the application's data from the smartphone memory. Some of them still take up valuable storage space - and that doesn't have to be the case!
Completely delete Android apps with on-board tools
Navigate to the Android settings and open under Applications the App manager .
Find the entry for the app you want to delete in the list and tap on it.
Then tap Force stop so that no more content is loaded into the cache.
Tap on Storage and then one after the other on the buttons clear cache , delete data and finally on Uninstall .
The app has now been completely removed from the smartphone memory, including settings and data.
➤ Android again as fast as on the first day
Empty memory with CCleaner
Cleaning applications like CCleaner help you to get an overview of the used memory and the used RAM. The CCleaner also offers you app management and shows you important information about your system.
In the CCleaner main view, tap the button Analyze , the app scans all folders, apps and files for removable data. When the analysis is finished, you can see how much space will be free after cleaning - and that can even be a few GB. Above all, social media apps such as Instagram, Facebook or Youtube store a lot of data in the cache, which you can usually remove without hesitation. Tap an entry such as "Cache" or "Downloads" to see details.
Put the tick behind the entries and tap on Finish cleaning , the data is removed from memory. Tap again Analyze , you will immediately notice that the memory is not being used as much.
CCleaner Pro: The CCleaner is basically free of charge. As an in-app purchase, the developers offer a pro version, in which there is no advertising and you also have scheduled cleanings. CCleaner Pro costs € 2.99 per month or € 7.99 for an annual subscription.
- Are there ads on Vimeo
- What is the hardest argument to refute?
- How do I derive Ohm's law mathematically
- Can we address siblings through Facebook Business?
- Why don't cars come in sealed boxes
- What do champions do
- How are smartphone apps monetized
- What happened to likebucket com
- How is IS at NIE
- What is IT engineering about?
- What are good multilingual language transcription services
- Why are my Facebook accounts permanently deactivated
- What is explosive power
- What does UNF
- Tuple means the number of lines
- Vulgarity is a sign of ignorance
- What is meant by competing offer periods?
- What kind of company is Freshdesk
- Should I fix my own credit
- Where did the Hittites live?
- Will be copied from Shrek's Facebook logo
- What's your rating from Google Nose
- How do you dispute a debt collection
- Greeshma Girish has an Instagram account
- Why is the Indian government not banning the export of beef
- How fast does clonazepam work
- What is the chemistry of winemaking
- Google sees Bing as a competitor
- How do you open an Instagram boutique
- What is the reason to exist
- Why is volatility important in crypto currency
- What is Whois Database
- As for the two uses of CO2 gas
- How do I awaken Kundalini