Make yourself feel stronger
"Look good, feel better": This is the motto of the cosmetic seminars for cancer patients at the Erding Clinic, the next one will take place on Thursday, August 16 and will start at 1.30 p.m. A maximum of ten patients can participate. You can register at the Erding Clinic with Anke Hartmann on 08122/595415. Participation is free.
The diagnosis of cancer, which about 230,000 women in Germany receive every year, means not only the struggle for survival, but also a daily struggle with the mirror image. Cancer therapy with chemotherapy or radiation treatment leads to drastic changes in appearance, according to a press release. As a result of hair loss, loss of eyelashes and eyebrows or skin irritation, many women lose their self-confidence and also feel marked by the disease.
In the DKMS Life cosmetics seminars, cancer patients receive help to help themselves in dealing with the external changes during cancer therapy. Cosmetic experts show you how to hide the external consequences of the therapy: from cleaning and caring for the often very sensitive skin, applying the primer and naturally tracing the unusual eyebrows and eyelashes to covering skin spots that have arisen from the radiation . It's not about the perfect make-up, but about a "natural and fresh look for everyday life and a piece of normality".
Participants are encouraged to look in the mirror again. For cancer patients, cosmetics are often much more than just make-up, they can be therapy and help in life, they say. Participation and a bag with cosmetic products are free of charge for the patients. The women are advised on the subject of scarves and headdresses.
Further dates and information on make-up tips can be found at www.dkms-life.de.
- Is Vicks VapoRub safe for children
- What is transport technology
- Download Adobe CS6 Crack for Mac
- What is the Hamilton operator
- Why is communism failing in India?
- What do we call a number 80
- How can I learn EDM production
- What the President of the United States ate most
- When do people buy polo shirts each month
- Is writing rhyming poems a dying art?
- How do Orthodox Jews spend the Sabbath
- Why is my facial skin darker
- Iterators are still often used in C ++ 11
- Is philosophy practical
- Is evolution still applicable to humans?
- Who is better Batman or Black Panther
- How does philosophy comfort us?
- How is schizophrenia treated in dogs
- Is it generally offensive to do crossdressing?
- How can I be homeless
- Do you like PUBG mobile 1
- Why are transmission lines swapped
- What is accidental forest regression
- Working bolt finders through wood
- Older guitars are worth something for collectors
- How would you improve AirPods
- How do I lose 300 pounds
- Why does Bangladesh not have a space agency
- Has someone compromised a PayPal account?
- What is a kernel source code
- What grade is Dis
- Is couples therapy biased against men?
- How is CGC Janjheri