What is agrobiotechnology
Agricultural Biology (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Ag | rar | bio | lo | gie, no plural
- IPA: [aˈɡʀaːɐ̯bioloˌɡiː]
- 1) Biology:biological discipline that deals with the scientific principles of agricultural production
- 1) Agrobiology
- 1) “The entire important field of plant physiology is relatively undeveloped in the capitalist countries. But it is just as natural that precisely in the Soviet Union, the land of the socialist collective economy, with the work of the biological schools of Michurin, great research results in plant physiology and the Agricultural biology be achieved."
- Nominative: singular Agricultural biology; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Agricultural biology; Plural —
- Dative: singular Agricultural biology; Plural —
- Accusative: singular Agricultural biology; Plural —
- English: 1) agrobiology
- French: 1) agrobiology (Female)
- Polish: 1) agrobiologia (Female)
Entries from our dictionary containing "agrobiology":
Thesaurus: agrarian: This thesaurus is a collection of the derivations of agricultural and agricultural: Agricultural archeology Agricultural sector Agricultural enterprise Agricultural population Agricultural biology Agricultural chemistry ...
agrobiologia: Wissenschaft: Agrarbiologie General terms: 1) nauka Typical word combinations: 1) biologia, hodowla, uprawa Derived words: 1) agrobiolog, agrobiologiczny Translations See translations in Agrobiologie (female) Similar terms: astrobiologia
Jarowisation: ... Plural pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [jaʀovizaˈʦi̯oːn] Word meaning / definition: 1) Agricultural biology, plant physiology: artificial application of light and temperature stimuli ...
Jarovization: Jarovisation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Hyphenation: Ja | ro | vi | sa | ti | on, no plural Word meaning / definition: 1) Agricultural biology, plant physiology: ...
Vernalization:… Pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [vɛʁnalizaˈʦi̯oːn] Word meaning / definition: 1) Agricultural biology, plant physiology: artificial application of such light and temperature stimuli to swollen…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Agricultural biology" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Agrarbiologie/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "agricultural biology" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Agrochemistry (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Agrarchemie; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Agricultural product (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular, the agricultural product; Most of the agricultural products ...
Agricultural products (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Dative singular: Agricultural product Hyphenation: ...
Agricultural products (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ag | rar | er | zeug | nis | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Agricultural product (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ag | rar | er | zeug | nis | ses Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Agricultural export (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Agrarexport; Plural agricultural exports genitive: ...
Agricultural exports (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Agrarexport Syllabus: Ag | rar | ex | por | te…
Agricultural exports (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ag | rar | ex | por | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Why are people afraid of day-to-day business
- Is it safe to use free proxies?
- Does the Caribbean have matching continents
- What do you think is magical
- Jogging causes back pain
- What are the induced voltage requirements
- What is really an ideal person
- Why do I cry when
- Do artists draw their own portraits
- Why are stuffed eggs called devil eggs
- Why are we using a text editor
- Is Amitabh Bacchan really singing
- What are the benefits of using ATS
- What is the mission of the G20
- What is your opinion on adult fines
- What is the biggest bra size 1
- Differential equations How should I study ODE
- Do B Com students study actuarial science
- What are the homonyms of fair
- One year gap in CAT is okay
- Why is search engine marketing important
- Is the judgment of others important to you?
- Alexandria the city still exists
- Where was the London Times published?
- The number of podcast listeners is growing
- How do you treat Staphylococcus Lugdunensis
- How are hedge fund profits taxed?
- Is vinegar a surfactant
- Exercises can reduce breast size
- What is Superannuation Trust Management
- A 13 year old may have endometriosis
- Home Depot accepts personal checks
- What could cause a fever with constipation?
- What is the disadvantage of gadgets