How do shell sort algorithms work
Principle:The algorithm compare the series to two neighboring elements and
swaps themif they are in the wrong order are present.
This process will as long as repeated until no more exchanges are necessary. This usually requires several runs.
Depending on whether it is sorted in ascending or descending order, the larger or smaller elements rise like Blow in the water (hence the name) further and further up, that is, to the end of the row.
The BubbleSort algorithm is particularly suitable for presorted data series.
The numbers 5, 3, 6, 1 and 4 should be sorted in ascending order.
|The array is now sorted|
Structogram / syntax:
n = number;
Example: Sorting 50 numbers in ascending order in the number field 
n = 50;
- Which oceans border Africa
- When was Lomography first practiced?
- Where should I invest 1000 Canadians
- How do I increase my restaurant sales
- How does Marxism define fascism?
- Why is education deteriorating in India
- How do parents destroy self-esteem
- Has a butterfly ever landed on you
- Why is Japan in the Copa America
- Where can I get weed online
- What should I wear in Jeju Springs
- What are O2 minutes
- Actifio will go public
- What are the characteristics of a large silencer?
- Paul Ryan is through with politics
- How did citizenship come about
- What does Tamma
- What are the EECS majors studying
- What is BCA cloud technology
- Are monocots more advanced than dicots
- Is atheism stupid
- What action considered good
- Will Drupal become obsolete
- What is AlphaGo's theoretical rating
- How can I do hard work
- What is the best image scanner
- Watch IISc IIT topper porn
- Which fruit name ends with cumber
- Which is powerful witchcraft or science
- How has life changed for you
- What are some closing songs in Japanese
- Why is Marcel Markok called
- What causes excessive eye mucus