Why do spies wear catsuits in movies?
History & scope
The history of the exhibition "Top Secret - The Bond Exhibition" goes back to 1969. At that time not only the current 007 film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" was shown in the cinemas, but also all previous adventures involving the British agent.
So it was initially possible to bring together film posters, programs, photos and other advertising material related to the films. In addition to the paper collection, original props, costumes, artwork, storyboards, scripts and shooting plans as well as toys and merchandising articles of all kinds have been added over the years.
The collection has been continuously expanded over the past 40 years, comprises several 10,000 pieces and is unique in Europe. These include over 1,000 posters, more than 6,000 photos and around 600 volumes of secondary literature. The highlights are the around 150 original props from almost all films in the series - from 1962 to the present day.
- How do you rate the AWS certification
- What was your strangest experience with Russians
- What is a Fermat equation
- Amazon is planning to accept Bitcoin
- What is 500 495 5
- How helpful is big data for people
- What was your last reason to smile?
- Can school psychologists diagnose autism?
- From data scientist to actuary
- How can we say solution in Japanese?
- Will AI ever destroy DevOps?
- Which apps do you not need
- Expedia customer service is 24 hours
- Is that sentence correct Mama came
- Support Christen Kanye West's new album
- Can cats be allergic to pollen 1
- Is insanity a disease
- What are Help Search Ads
- What is your ideal lifespan
- How did people start to believe other gods?
- What are the heart profile tests
- Why is the age of man decreased
- You can build muscle without losing weight
- Why Most Students Hate Studying