Is Yakult good for a diabetic
Yakult: Yakult Original
Yakult uses pseudo-science to pretend that his drink is a miracle cure for intestinal health. But Yakult is above all one thing: a brazen rip-off for 8.40 euros per liter. Effects on health have not been scientifically proven. In addition, there is almost nine grams of sugar in a mini bottle.
Yakult avoids making clear health-related claims and instead chooses cloudy formulations that suggest positive effects on health - and for good reason: Because health-related claims on so-called probiotics are inadmissible due to the so-called EU Health Claims Regulation. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has so far given a negative rating to all tested advertising claims on probiotics. A request from Yakult to use health-related advertising claims was also denied. There is therefore no scientific evidence of a health-promoting effect.
"The little bottle of science"
Nevertheless, Yakult advertises its milk drink with the claim “The small bottle of science”. The packaging says: “Each small bottle contains at least 6.5 billion unique Shirota lactic acid bacteria. The special thing: the Shirota bacteria reach the intestines alive. ”On the website, Yakult describes the bacteria as“ valuable ”and describes the Yakult corporate philosophy:“ We make a contribution to the health and satisfaction of people around the world - through our expertise in the Science and especially through our research and experience in the field of microorganisms ”. The company gives a drinking recommendation that is reminiscent of medicine: "It is important that you drink Yakult regularly, preferably daily."
Does Yakult deserve the golden cream puff, the award for the most brazen advertising lie of the year?
This is how Yakult reacts
Yakult justifies itself in a statement by stating that health claims are permitted for the product in four countries around the world. Yakult also implicitly admits that the EU authorities have not yet been able to scientifically prove an effect - even though the “unique” bacterial strain from Yakult has been researched for 85 years.
- Video games kill motivation
- What is a reaction force
- How is the night life in Minneapolis MN
- How did the Microsoft startup get their first fund?
- Have Muslims descended from heaven
- Cheating people in a gym
- Who is better Batman Spider Man or Superman
- How do I raise volunteers in NGOs
- What could cause a fever with constipation?
- How is aluminum foil composed
- Who decides when the market is closed
- What is it like to visit Tuvalu
- What affects ICO fundraising the most
- How can I change a Pureit kit?
- Are all male stallions
- Supports the Nokia X6 VoLTE
- How can we reduce homework
- Can you decipher the word TIWETTR?
- What is the theory behind quantum entanglement
- What is position in physics
- Are there Indian football teams
- How do you monetize online traffic
- What films should budding filmmakers watch?
- Distilled water has oxygen
- Is civil or software engineering the best
- Is the god particle proof of creation
- Has someone compromised a PayPal account?
- Are there any drugs for hirsutism?
- Does your brain work after drinking alcohol
- What does not searchable region mean
- How do I get Fortnite on PS3
- Why do children like Roblox
- How many true flavors are there
- How many blacks served in World War II