What does Markhor
Wortwurzel breaks down the word corpus of "MARKHOR" into individual components and searches the reference dictionary for matches. Word root tries to derive information about the semantic origin, definition and word meaning of MARKHOR using a mathematical word extraction algorithm.
No word meaning data record is stored for the word MARKHOR! The best hits from the word corpus are displayed!
Plural 1 historical unit of weight, unit of weight or mass that replaced the pound as the weight of precious metals, precious metals and coins from the 11th century onwards. The mark is traditionally half, half a pound and was usually divided into 8 ounces, ounces or 16 lots
Plural 1 short for the historical currency denomination, currency denominations Reichsmark, Deutsche Mark, Mark of the German Central Bank and GDR Mark, derived from
History, plural 2 an area on the historical borders of the Franconian Empire or the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation (Border mark)
Plural 2, especially in northern Germany, used to be the free one (Pasture-)Land outside the villages that was jointly owned by the farmers
Anatomy, biology soft matter in the core of bones, stems or fruits
Gastronomy puree mostly made from vegetables or fruit
male first name
- Word separation:
- Mark, Pl.1 Mark, Pl.2 Marks
- Mark, no plural
- Mark, Pl.1 Marks, Pl.2 Marks
- Word form:
- Regret the suicide attempt
- Who likes to wear different colored tights?
- Is Oprah richer than Donald Trump
- What Are Some Anti Aging Foods 1
- Why shouldn't I disobey my parents?
- Will honor 20 sponsored wireless charges
- What are ghosts afraid of?
- What do you think of Michel Foucault
- What is the CA Amit Tated ISCA Faculty
- What is the maximum current for 16mm cable
- Why are some aunts and uncles mean
- What are the correct sugar levels
- What kind of mortgage can I afford
- How do I stop computer performance problems
- Someone is listening
- The NIFT entrance exam is difficult
- What is an intermolecular force
- How did the biggest music labels start?
- Is print real estate advertising dead
- Stop passwords hackers
- What are some upcoming smartphone upgrades
- Tiny particles can have huge amounts of energy
- How does AIDS occur in humans?
- Is the Kumaraguru College of Technology expensive