What would your Thanos snapshot be
Does Thanos' plan apply to higher order beings?
Based on the precedent of the comics, he doesn't have the power to erase the truly cosmic entities - not that any of them have been or will be seen in the films.
Part of the problem is that while there are any number of beings with cosmic or universal power in the Marvel Universe, only a few of the relatively weaker ones have been explicitly featured in the films.
Dormammu is incredibly powerful, but he is nothing compared to beings like the In-Betweener or the Living Tribunal. It would be an argument as to whether the Celestials are more powerful than a glove-propelled Thanos, but it would be close. The Watchers are very powerful in the comics, but other than a cameo we don't have any hard data about them in the MCU.
The truly cosmic beings have joined the various battles against Thanos in the comics, but I don't remember any of them being destroyed or captured by him (corrections accepted). If we use that as a standard, it suggests that he doesn't have the power to erase them in the cinematic universe as well.
I suspect they are not used in the film, so the question remains unanswered. It would take too long to explain who they are, let alone want to see the heroes win, not a literal one Deus ex machina, where some are totally new beings come in and save the day.
- Which word means to make something desirable
- Why is Stephen Wolfram not very famous
- Are there Indian football teams
- Cedar wood is good for outdoor use
- What made you the way you are today
- Is the UGC NET exam really difficult
- Why does someone need a notary
- How was the music in the 1970s
- What is the purpose of burning incense
- How do I get a dog to sing
- What is the element type in Swift
- Can spring tails with Lyme disease bite people
- What kind of bike do i have
- How do software crackers make money
- Is Mandurah a prosperous city
- Will a hysterectomy cure pelvic congestion syndrome
- How do I create a hanging indent
- Is sciatica a hereditary disease
- Who invented the shepherd's diet?
- What does IoT Cloud Server mean
- What scares people about eating hot dogs?
- What is the math behind fencing
- What does a Ouija board look like
- Why are there so many galaxies