What is fruit broth
Guest contribution: About the love of wine ...
Wine is like art.Art comes from ability and not from will, otherwise it would be called “bead”.(Ludwig Anton Salomon FuldaEpistles) There is great art and great wines, there is cabaret and simple wines, there is honest art and honest wines and unfortunately also the other way around and ultimately there are great artists and great "winemakers" and at the other end of the scale there are amateur actors. This is the focus of attention on those who make wine.
Then on the other hand there are those who consume the wine. If it weren't for that, the winemakers would be without work and bread. According to Gauss, the consumer base ranges from “ambitious” and “clouded by experience” to “the main thing is that it is booming”. The mean value is “it tastes good or it doesn't”.
And somewhere in between are the wine critics, for whom the same applies again as for art critics.Critics are like eunuchs: they know how it's done, but they can't do it themselves.(Siegfried Lowitz) Exceptions prove the rule.
So many greetings from the cellar and now?
What is wine Wine is grape juice that has been spoiled by biological degradation processes. After the grape juice has been pressed, the yeasts that naturally reside on the grape skins wallow in the fruit broth, which is saturated with more or less grape and possibly also added beet sugar, and do what Mother Nature has given them to do. They metabolize the sugar on offer into alcohol and when the sugar is used up or the alcohol becomes too powerful, the yeasts die either from malnutrition or from the dirt they produce themselves; like homo sapiens, if he continues to deal with mother nature as before.
That should be enough sarcasm and therefore back to the fun of joy.
Wine has to taste good to the consumer and if the wine drinker is not satisfied with this hedonistic realization, he has to know why (he) likes the wine or not. Wine tastes good when there is a balanced relationship between sweetness, salt, acidity and bitterness. The human being is not able to perceive more than these 4 parameters. The taste described in this way is accompanied by three other human senses, sight, smell and touch. Is the wine red or white? Does it smell like violets or horse manure? Does it pull the mucous membranes together that it takes off your shoes?
The rest is practice: practice, practice, practice over and over ... but practice properly!
There is no learning effect, unlike, for example, when recording a foreign language by cramming the same index cards over and over again, not even by destroying a bottle of wine on a seat alone. Note: Life is too short to (1.) bad (2.) drink the same wine over and over again, no matter how good it tastes.
The learning effect results from comparing; Simply taste two or three wines side by side, three different white wines, three different red wines. Joy shared is joy doubled. Invite friends to taste, spontaneously or not spontaneously, three bottles of Riesling from a location from three different winemakers on the table and the question is: What are the differences between the three? And so on and so on…
And after the third attempt at the latest, the realization matures: There is a lot to do, let's get started.JM
- Vladimir Putin fears the US military
- Why does Norway have good prisons
- Did any soldiers die at the foot of a trench?
- What are blackhat links
- Is camping possible in the Netherlands?
- What is soda bicarbonate
- What's the biggest misunderstanding in history
- Is gold farming illegal in video games
- Who was the first king of Bhaktapur
- Can Jimmy Choo speak the Malay language
- What is data as a service
- Wonder Woman is a jingoistic propaganda film
- How to hack Facebook 4
- What training courses do you hold with VR
- How can I update my desktop
- What should be the minimum AWA score
- Why is TV and work distracting
- What is the cowgirl position
- Who is the best American model
- Which is Indian actor popular in the UK
- What are examples of a universal solvent
- Why don't children learn
- Can we talk to animals?
- Love your accounting job
- Is there a water shortage in India?
- Can you become an ACH PayFac
- Is Homo Capensis extinct
- What is the meaning of a timeline
- Is leukocytosis and leukemia the same
- Chandigarh web design course 1
- Will Airbnb be a threat to WeWork?
- Where can I study theology
- How long will Trump be in jail?
- Are the Dutch ugly