How can I become an HSE manager
EHS- / HSE-Manager - The manager for environment, health and safety
Two-day practical course on the requirements for integrated management systems according to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
A large number of environmental and occupational health and safety requirements and other requirements must be determined in the company and compliance organized. For the successful implementation, the tasks should be integrated in a management system.
The seminar fulfills the requirement to obtain the technical knowledge for specialists for occupational safety according to ASiG § 5 (3), DGUV regulation 2 annex 2 number 9 (continuous training) and for safety officers according to DGUV regulation 1 and DGUV rule 100-001 (regular Further education)
An EHS manager is appointed for the planning, implementation, further development and monitoring of the tasks and processes in the field of environmental protection, health protection and occupational safety.
In the course acquire Knowledge of practical implementation the requirements for environmental management systems according to DIN EN ISO 14001 / EMAS as well as occupational health and safety management systems according to ISO 45001. It shows solutions how an integrated management system for environmental protection and occupational health and safety can be efficiently implemented and further developed and explains the function of the EHS / HSE manager.
The participants are introduced to instruments that make it easier for them to cope with the complex tasks of an EHS manager.
EHS managers who plan and carry out integrated audits can take part in the course "Internal auditor according to DIN EN ISO 19011 " further qualify. We recommend that auditors book the “Integrated Management Systems” course (on the day before the “EHS Manager” course) in order to acquire sufficient basic knowledge of the individual standard requirements.
The topics of environmental protection, health and safety (EHS / HSE) must be taken into account during the entire operational production process and thus have an impact on the value chain from the procurement of raw materials to the delivery of the end products to the customer.
Task of EHS managers is to implement and control an optimal EHS management on the basis of the group standards. It guarantees the effectiveness of the EHS system and compliance with legal guidelines.
This seminar is suitable for specialists and executives who are responsible for the area of EHS or who should take over this area of responsibility, for management consultants and other interested parties.
The seminar fulfills the requirement to obtain the technical knowledge for specialists for occupational safety according to ASiG § 5 (3), DGUV regulation 2 annex 2 number 9 (continuous training) and for safety officers according to DGUV regulation 1 and DGUV regulation 100-001 (regular further training) .
- Environmental management according to DIN EN ISO 14001: 2015
- Focal points of DIN EN ISO 14001 and implementation examples
- Context of the organization
- Environmental aspects / environmental impacts
- Life cycle assessment
- Risks and Opportunities
- Binding obligations / legal cadastre
- Differences between ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Standards for occupational health and safety management systems (ILO, BG, etc.)
- Occupational health and safety management according to DIN EN ISO 45001
- New focal points of the standard
- Implementation examples / stumbling blocks
- Procedure for conversion to ISO 45001
- Integration of management systems
- internal audit
- Management review
- corrective actions
- Robert Bernacik, external auditor, SiFA, member of the DIN standards committee NAOrg., which takes the interests of ISO 45001 into account, mainConsultant, Bonn
- Stefan Gutwein, SG Consulting, Frankfurt
- Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Röhrer, Environmental Management Officer, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Auerbach
|1st-2nd Day:||9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|1st-2nd Day:||9.30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
One lunch and two coffee breaks daily
|Presence date:||630,00 €plus VAT.|
|Online live seminar:||540,00 €plus VAT.|
The course participant receives a certificate of participation at the end of the event.
You might also be interested in the following seminars:
Internal auditor according to DIN EN ISO 19011
Three-day advanced course for energy managers, EHS managers, IMS managers, environmental management and environmental protection officers with valid certificate of expertise € 750.00plus VAT.
Integrated management systems
One-day workshop on the integration of quality, energy, environmental, occupational and health protection management systems 398.00 €plus VAT.
Use our form to request a personalized and non-binding in-house training offer. You can also contact us directly at 069/810679.Open form
- Does anyone need healing?
- What pants go with a maroon shirt
- Do you think heartbreak is overrated
- Earth's gravity is constant
- Can stimulants cause heart attacks
- Can kill electronics in brain cells
- What is the decision making process for retail management
- What do you think of these logos
- All card games similar to the MTG Commander
- What are the best pens that you have used
- How quickly before coins are out of date
- When is the tourist season in San Francisco
- Which song just goes like Sunday morning
- What is a one-dimensional flow
- How do logopaedists help clients
- What is volatile crude oil
- What are some famous examples of euphemism
- Can someone donate some bitcoin
- When will we have further developed biological nanobots?
- What is Ethereum's block time
- Why does Linkin Park make music
- What size needle is used for blood
- Bill Clinton got arrested
- How do the largest steak houses in the world cook steaks