How to make meatball sauce
Meatballs (meatballs) with mashed potatoes and delicious sauce
Cutlets with mashed potatoes and delicious sauce
We like to eat meatballs or meatballs in our family. Even our youngest, who is 20 months old, already eats a lot of it. Unfortunately, she also leaves everything else on the plate for this. Because I would prefer my children to eat a little more vegetables than meat.
We also have our own so-called family recipe for our meatballs. Even so, we don't always use the same ingredients for our meatballs. Sometimes it's mixed minced meat, which is what we like best because it is so juicy and fluffy. Another time it is ground beef, which I think makes our meatballs a little more firm to the bite. But they can also be nice and juicy inside. For beef meatballs, I like to steam the onion beforehand, and with mixed minced meat, we usually add raw onion pieces.
Meatballs, mashed potatoes and delicious sauce, a great combination
The combination of meatballs, mashed potatoes and this sauce tastes just delicious. I especially like the sauce. And when a sauce tastes so good, I put a few liters of it on my plate. So to speak, I almost eat sauce with mashed potatoes instead of mashed potatoes with sauce. Of course, my little daughters don't get so much of this sauce on their plates.
Sometimes I share a steamed zucchini with the big one or she gets a few peas with it. She loves to eat them too. I still struggle with my youngest child that she is just any vegetable at all. But I'm glad that she at least tries it every now and then, even if she doesn't like it. So I have the hope that one or the other vegetable will be cleaned up at some point.
Useful helpers for the recipe:
Recipe for meatballs (meatballs) with mashed potatoes and a very tasty sauce. A great combination for a family lunch.
- 500g minced beef (alternatively mixed minced meat)
- 2 pieces toast (alternatively 1 roll from the day before)
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 large onion
- 1 pc egg
- 1 piece of garlic
- 1TL mustard
- 1 piece. clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder noble sweet
- (alternatively ready-made meatball spice mix)
- Oil for frying
- 1pc butter
- 1pc onion
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 150-200ml cream
- 20g butter
- 1 shot of oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder
- Optional garlic
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 900g potatoes
- 30g butter or margarine
- 250ml milk
For the meatballs, tear up the toast and soak in water. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
Steam the onion pieces in a little butter until translucent. Meanwhile, chop the parsley into small pieces. Add to the onions and mix. Set aside to cool.
Put the minced meat in a bowl. Peel the garlic and either chop it very finely or press it directly into the bowl. Also add the egg, onion and parsley mixture, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika powder and knead well.
Knead thoroughly so that the meatballs stick together better when frying.
Shape approx. 8 meatballs out of the minced meat mixture and let rest for approx. 15-30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meatballs on both sides for about 7-8 minutes over a moderate heat. Then take it out and wipe the pan with a little kitchen paper.
Peel the potatoes and steam for about 25-30 minutes or cook as boiled potatoes.
Then mash the potatoes with a potato masher or a potato press.
Bring the milk to the boil with 20 g butter and season with salt as required.
Now gradually add the hot milk to the mashed potatoes and stir. Finally stir in the remaining butter
Peel the onion and cut into small pieces. Then fry the onion pieces in butter and a little oil until translucent.
Chop the garlic very finely and sauté briefly. Then add flour and sweat.
Deglaze with the broth and cream and season with salt, pepper and paprika powder. Let the sauce simmer for about 10 minutes. Until it becomes a bit creamy.
Chop the parsley and sprinkle over the sauce.
Do you have thatTried recipe? Make sure to let me know! You can send me yours under my postShare your opinion and like him tooevaluate. A heartfelt thank you!
You are also welcome to open meInstagram, Facebook & Co. with#myroom tag and with@meinestube to mark. I'm really happy!
I received a lot of inquiries about the ingredients in the recipe. Unfortunately it took a while until I wrote everything down and put it online. With 3 children before and during Christmas and New Years, but I'm sure to be forgiven;)
Make sure you let me know how you liked it!
- How many floors does the Burj Khalifa have
- Will movies look out of date in 15 years
- Where can I learn GST
- Can someone help me choose my major?
- Where should I stay when visiting Phoenix
- How do migratory birds affect habitat fragmentation?
- How do logopaedists help clients
- How is diversity a mishap
- What do electricity meter stands mean
- What is your opinion on adult fines
- Where is Tucson located in Arizona
- Bad people don't deserve respect
- How to say basket in Vietnamese
- What is the progress in the Lucknow subway
- Can cats see ghosts 1
- How can I change a Pureit kit?
- What limits the universe dimensions
- Will BTC drop below 10,000
- What is coupling reaction in organic chemistry
- What are some good millet recipes
- What is the funding pecking order
- How many views do your questions have
- Which artist sang the song Slip
- What are some threats to the rainforest
- What is David Lee Roth famous for?
- Is garlic a snake repellent
- May cause subacute appendicitis salpingitis
- Have IISERs student exchange programs
- Is it worth it to get the jumping motion
- What was the inspiration for Eventbrite Company
- What are some good NGOs in Thailand
- How is mango butter processed
- Why did Lucifer become proud
- Antarctica gets sunlight