What equation is needed RF
Quantities for describing circular movements
In addition to the path speed, the following variables are used to describe a circular movement:
Orbital period T:
Time that the body needs for one revolution on the circular path (unit: )
Distance of the body to the center of the circular path (unit: )
Number of revolutions in a certain time unit (unit )
The frequency results from the Reciprocal the period of circulation:
Example: If the cycle time is T = 0.2 seconds, then 5 cycles take place in one second - the frequency is therefore 5Hz:
Determination of the path speed
The following applies to the amount of the path speed of a uniform circular movement:
The distance that the body covers within the period T corresponds to this scope of the circle with radius r:U = 2π r.
This results in the Track speed
The path speed can also be expressed with the help of the frequency:
- What are your favorite Laravel plugins
- What is infinity on infinity
- What should everyone know about declarations
- Can we talk to animals?
- What does C3 IOT
- Why does Quora like to bring questions together
- How can we understand classical music?
- At which pin is the 8051 microcontroller reset?
- Is nitrous oxide just helium
- What's your favorite Chardonnay
- Will millennials have enough money to retire?
- How do I edit an online document
- Why do skin grafts work
- Can I take ibuprofen with Bystolic
- What do acupuncturists think of tattoos?
- What's in Robin's utility belt
- How do I use pynotify in Windows
- How is economic growth affecting global warming?
- How is Rajalakshmi College of Mechanical Engineering
- What is the history of semantics
- Quora would be better without anonymous questions
- What does that mean in C ++ 2
- Smart speakers are really useful
- What is deindexing 1