What Borders Arizona Arizona has worth visiting
The Colorado River and its tributaries (namely Little Colorado and Gila) have noticeably shaped the landscape in the US state of Arizona. Not only did they create the Grand Canyon, but they also feed the man-made lakes of Powell, Mead, Mojave, and Havasu. The horseshoe bend of the Colorado River, called "Horseshoe Bend", is also famous.
The Sonoran Desert is in the south of Arizona. It is not only home to the well-known saguaro cacti but also more animal and plant species than any other desert in the world. In the heart of the Sonoran Desert, visitors will find the “Organ Pipe” cacti, a charismatic symbol of the region. Also worth seeing are the Mojave and Chihuahua deserts.
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park is around 5 hours' drive from Arizona's capital, Phoenix. The striking orange rock formations have become an integral part of numerous Wild West film productions.
Antelope Canyon is an admirable monument in northern Arizona - a cave-like passage carved out of the multi-layered sandstone by water and wind. Also worth visiting are Chelly Canyon, Petrified Forest National Park, Sunset and Meteor Crater, and Walnut Canyon National Monument.
For lovers of the American way of life, take note: Much of the historic Route 66 meanders through Arizona and you shouldn't miss visiting the typical American motels and diners.
- Swagsbucks is a true online survey website
- Why selfie has become so famous these days
- What is the Akbar religion
- What is a pump controller
- Is Sprite good for your health
- Can we talk to animals?
- Why does Musiq Soulchild always wear sunglasses
- What are the literature discussion strategies
- What is gram staining in medical microbiology
- How do birds and bees multiply
- Why did the population grow a lot
- What are examples of the use of LDA
- Who are 3D artists
- What is an Enercell charger
- Why is the first pancake always different
- What's the best excuse
- Kapil Sharma Comedian is overrated
- Is Oprah richer than Donald Trump
- How can entrepreneurship be promoted in Africa
- How to get to Auschwitz
- What are the Java EE restrictions
- Who is better Batman Spider Man or Superman
- What everyday smells bother you
- What makes you hate, love your name