What is the full form of mobile
Tag Archive for "Mobile Expandable Ad"
In today's second part The Mobile Advertising Blog is about the "special formats". The currently most popular advertising media here are the Mobile Interstitial Ad, the Mobile Expandable Ad and the Mobile Medium Rectangle. These advertising formats are explained in more detail below.
Mobile interstitial ad
The full-screen mobile interstitial attracts full attention for a few seconds. It not only communicates an advertising message, it also guarantees a high level of brand awareness.
The advertiser is free to determine whether the interstitial closes automatically or has to be closed manually by the user and remains visible as a reminder. The reminder in the form of a mobile content ad in 6: 1 or 4: 1 format can also be placed so that it is still visible after the mobile interstitial has been closed.
Mobile Expandable Ad
Just like the mobile interstitial, the expandable banner is an extremely attention-grabbing advertising format. However, it differs from the interstitial in that it expands to full size when the page is loaded and either automatically recedes after a few seconds or via a close button.
The advertising material over the full screen size can be reduced to a 6: 1 mobile banner using the pushdown / pushup function, with the content automatically moving up. Nevertheless, the advertising material and the advertising message remain visible and continue to guarantee attention.
The classic - the mobile medium rectangle
Placed in the visible area of the smartphone screen is an excellent opportunity to draw attention to your product. With a significantly larger area than the 6: 1 mobile banner, the mobile medium rectangle is in no way inferior to the online medium rectangle in terms of scope and functionality.
In summary it can be said that there is something for every advertiser in the mobile segment. From the attention-grabbing Mobile Medium Rectangle via animated, screen-filling mobile interstitials, which can be closed by the user or regress independently, or the mobile expandable ads, which through User interaction expands and covers the entire content, advertising messages are communicated to the user in detail, even on pocket-sized end devices.
- What price should I buy Bitcoin
- What is greeat on the OnePlus 7T
- What experiences have people had with Bonobos.com
- Is the CRT display better than newer screens
- How do I learn astrology from scratch
- Why did Nokia stop making good phones
- Do the Czechs and Slovaks want reunification
- Would you consider cartels of oil companies
- Why don't you want spam
- Who sings that song, I'm electric
- What is 0.2 cm to ml
- Was Muhammad a Muslim himself
- As for the top 100 films on IMDb
- Which horror film went too far
- What is my credit report
- Why has sparkling water become increasingly popular
- What is the value of 36
- What other interviews do you have
- Are soybean products healthy
- How do album releases work
- How much Neanderthal DNA do Africans have
- What is general equilibrium theory
- What worries me 11
- Have Japanese parents homeschooled their children?
- Carmax is a trustworthy dealer
- Sleeping starfish If so, how
- Why is DaVinci Resolve used
- What's new in Zorin OS 15
- What is it like to have a Ferrari
- What does caste mean
- How would you draw depression
- How did the Microsoft startup get their first fund?
- Has anyone ever been cloned