How does Sunrise University certify
Finance for non-finance professionals
This short course gives an overview of all the main topics covered in an MBA level finance course in a full semester, but with a more intuitive approach on a very high conceptual level. The aim of this course is to provide you with a plan and framework for how financial professionals make decisions.
We'll cover the basics of financial valuation, the time value of money, compounded income, and discounted future income. You will understand discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation and compare it to other methods. In addition, we put ourselves in the heads of financial managers of large corporations and develop the basic tools for investment calculation. We'll look at how, when, and where money is being spent, making trade-offs in terms of investment, growth, dividends, and maintaining sound financial discipline. Then we take the investment perspective of Wall Street or the capital markets and discuss the fundamental trade-offs between risk and return. Then we synthesize our risk discussion with our assessment framework and use it for a number of direct applications in practice. No prior knowledge of finance is required for this course. Rather, it is intended to be a first step for anyone interested in understanding stock markets, valuation, and corporate finance. We'll go through all of the tools and quantitative analysis together and develop a guide to help understand the seemingly complex decisions made by finance professionals. By the end of the course, you will develop an understanding of the key conceptual levers used in financial decisions and their relationship with other areas of the business. This course is also intended to provide you with guidance on how to further develop your financial literacy. In addition, it is ideal as an introduction to all lessons who want to specialize in business administration or finance, but have little experience in this area.
- Does Navi Mumbai have an airport
- What does sputum produce in the human body
- Why is disco not popular in 2019
- Obama uses Netflix
- Women can be homoflexible
- How do I copy a MySQL database
- What is the FaceApp challenge about
- What are the best MapBox tutorials
- How do I make egg-free Mawa cake
- Why isn't Rose the picture of Blackpink
- Why are the elections not held online?
- How do I apply for admission to the NCC
- Bougie is short for civil
- How are ants so strong
- Where will Reddit be in 20 years
- Which consumer brands are smart with data
- Is my PC compatible and good
- What does the word woman mean
- Blondes have to bleach their hair
- When does evaporation take place?
- How can I download new music
- Why should teachers communicate with parents
- What are some interesting facts about emojis
- What is the kinematics of a particle
- Have you ever seen an air show
- How do I get backlinks
- How do you kill a zombie
- Which individual invented nuclear fusion artificially?
- When and where did the RTI start
- How much money did Evernote raise
- Accepts DMart Bangalore Zeta cards
- What was your uncomfortable moment when
- How do you cultivate the faith
- Which functions would Delphi do better