How good is ActiveX on Linux
ActiveX on Linux
Besides a virtual machine, is there any solution to get ActiveX support on Linux? I mean, are there any ways I can use IE with Wine to get ActiveX? Or a plug-in for Firefox that activates ActiveX?
IEs4Linux can do this under WINE. Note, however, that you cannot run ActiveX controls with the default security settings. This also applies to Windows. To enable them, go to and then to the tab and set the security level to a point where ActiveX controls are allowed to run.
- Can someone change your iPhone passcode?
- What is mahjong
- Can toilet water be blue
- How to replace a constant velocity joint
- How much is 10 cgpa
- How is it that Putin is still alive?
- Is the planet earth a real extraterrestrial
- Is YU Ace a promising phone
- What is a vendetta
- Can gum cancer be cured
- Why is Wall Street called Wall Street
- Will artillery be replaced by drones or aircraft
- How does Vision get the Infinity Stone
- What frustrates you about this world
- What is a disadvantage of C1
- Do you live in a partner
- What do conservatives actually stand for?
- What's the craziest study you've been in
- How is a trend determined on Twitter
- Forcing someone to smoke weeds, illegally
- Title IX harmed men's sport
- What's your favorite Chardonnay
- How do you trust a man
- What is the sex of the hen