What is life 266
FOR THE REPUBLIC OF AUSTRIA
On the basis of Sections 1 and 2 of the COVID-19 Measures Act, Federal Law Gazette I No. 12/2020, last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I No. 23/2020, and Section 15 of the Epidemic Act 1950, Federal Law Gazette No. 186 / 1950, last amended by the Federal Law, Federal Law Gazette I No. 43/2020, the following is ordained:
The ordinance of the Federal Minister for Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection regarding relaxation of the measures taken to combat the spread of COVID-19 (COVID-19 Loosening Ordinance - COVID-19-LV) Federal Law Gazette II No. 197/2020 , last amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 246/2020, is amended as follows:
1. In Section 1, Paragraph 1, the phrase “outdoors” is omitted.
2. Section 1 (2) does not apply.
3. Section 2 (1) reads:
"(1) When entering the customer area of business premises, a distance of at least one meter must be maintained from people who do not live in the same household."
4. After Section 2, Paragraph 1, the following Paragraph 1a is inserted:
“(1a) When entering the customer area of pharmacies, a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area must also be worn. The operators and their employees must wear a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area when they come into contact with customers. "
5. Section 2 (2) reads:
"(2) If the minimum distance of one meter between the customer and the service provider cannot be maintained due to the nature of the service, this is only permissible if the risk of infection can be minimized through suitable protective measures."
6. In Section 2, Paragraph 3, the word sequence “Z 1 to 3” and the last sentence are omitted.
7. In Section 2, Paragraph 4, the word sequence “Z 1 to 3” is omitted.
8. Section 4 (1) reads:
“(1) The joint use of motor vehicles by people who do not live in the same household is only permitted if only two people are transported in each row of seats, including the driver. The same applies to taxis and taxi-like companies, for training and further education trips, as well as on board aircraft that are not considered to be a means of mass transport. "
9. Section 4 (2) reads:
"(2) Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, Section 1 Paragraph 3 shall also apply mutatis mutandis for taxis and taxi-like companies as well as for school transports within the meaning of Sections 30a ff Family Burdens Equalization Act 1967, for transports of people with special needs and for kindergarten children.
10. In Section 5, the phrase “Section 2, Paragraph 1, Items 1 to 3 will apply; Z 2 does not apply in damp rooms, such as showers and swimming pools, and not in the open air "replaced by the phrase" § 2 Paragraph 1 applies ".
11. In Section 6, Paragraph 2, the expression “06.00 and 23.00” is replaced by the expression “06.00 and 01.00 of the following day”.
12. Section 6 (5) does not apply.
13. In Section 6, Paragraph 8, 1st sentence, the phrase “and to wear a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area in closed rooms” is omitted.
14. Section 6 (10) does not apply.
15. The last sentence in Section 7 (3) is omitted.
16. Section 7 (5) does not apply.
17. In Section 8 (1), the phrase “Section 2 (1) 1 to 3” is replaced by the phrase “Section 2 (1)”.
18. Paragraph 8 (2) and (3) reads:
“(2) When exercising sports on sports facilities in accordance with Section 3 Z 11 BSFG 2017, a distance of at least two meters must be maintained towards people who do not live in the same household. This distance can be undercut for a short time.
(3) When doing sports by top athletes according to § 3 Z 6 BSFG 2017, also from the field of disabled sports, the distance of two meters can be fallen short of if a responsible doctor has a COVID-19 prevention concept corresponding to the state of the art to minimize the Has worked out the risk of infection and continuously monitors compliance with it. Before starting training and competitions for the first time, it must be proven through molecular biological testing that athletes, supervisors and trainers are SARS-CoV-2 negative. If an athlete, supervisor or trainer becomes aware of a SARS-CoV2 infection, all athletes, supervisors and coaches must be subjected to a molecular biological test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 before each competition within the following 14 days after the infection becomes known. "
19. In Section 9 (1), the phrase “Section 2 (1) 1 to 3” is replaced by the phrase “Section 2 (1)” and the second sentence is omitted.
20. In Section 10, Paragraph 1, a comma and the word “Funerals” are inserted after the word “Weddings”.
21. In Section 10 (2), the phrase “as well as for curfew regulation” is inserted after the word “visitor”.
22. Section 10 (3) does not apply.
23. In Section 10 (6), the phrase “in accordance with Section 6 (5)” is omitted.
24. In Section 10 (7), after the phrase “can be minimized”, the phrase “or people who live in the same household or belong to the same visitor group” are inserted at the end of the sentence.
25. The following sentence is added to Section 10 (10):
"For orchestras with a fixed composition, § 8 (3) last sentence applies accordingly."
26. In Section 10, Paragraph 11, Item 2, the phrase “with the exception of weddings and funerals” is omitted.
27. The point at the end of Section 10, Paragraph 11, Item 3 is replaced by a comma and the following sequence of words is added:
"With the proviso that participants have to wear a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area if the distance of at least one meter according to § 1 Paragraph 1 cannot be maintained."
28. After Paragraph 10 (12), the following paragraph 13 is added:
"(13) Measures against meeting participants who violate the obligation to wear a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area are to be refrained from after consultation with the health authority if the legal condition can be restored by milder means or if measures are not proportionate. "
29. After Section 10, the following Sections 10a and 10b, including the headings, are inserted:
"Trade and consumer fairs
(1) Trade fairs and public fairs are permitted with the approval of the regional administrative authority responsible for the venue. The decision deadline for the approval is two weeks from the submission of the complete documents. In this procedure, the epidemiological situation in the catchment area of the trade fair or public fair and the capacities of the locally responsible health authority in the event of a necessary follow-up of contact persons due to a suspected case or illness at the trade fair or public fair must also be taken into account.
(2) The prerequisite for approval is the appointment of a COVID-19 officer and a COVID-19 prevention concept from the organizer. The organizer must implement the COVID-19 prevention concept. In particular, it must contain guidelines for the training of employees and people who come into contact with visitors, as well as measures to minimize the risk of infection based on a risk analysis. These include in particular:
Regulations for controlling the flow of visitors, for example by assigning time windows and implementing a one-way system for admission,
specific hygiene requirements,
Regulations on what to do if a SARS-CoV-2 infection occurs,
Regulations regarding the use of sanitary facilities,
Regulations regarding the administration of food and beverages.
(3) Entering the visitor area of trade fairs and public fairs is permitted under the following conditions:
A distance of at least one meter must be maintained towards people who do not live in the same household; if this cannot be maintained, a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area must be worn.
The organizer must ensure that people who come into contact with visitors wear a protective device covering the mouth and nose area, provided that there is no other suitable protective device between the people for spatial separation that guarantees the same level of protection.
(4) Section 6 applies to the serving of food and the serving of beverages.
Extracurricular youth education and youth work, supervised holiday camps
(1) In the extracurricular youth education and youth work or in supervised holiday camps
the minimum distance of one meter from people who do not live in the same household, and
there is no need to wear a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area,
if a COVID-19 prevention concept is drawn up and implemented by the carrier.
(2) This prevention concept must in particular contain the following:
Training of supervisors,
specific hygiene measures,
organizational measures, including the division into small groups of a maximum of 20 people, whereby the interaction between the small groups is reduced to a minimum. The distance between the groups must not be less than one meter. People who are required to run the holiday camp are not included in this maximum number.
Regulations on what to do if a SARS-CoV-2 infection occurs.
(3) Paragraph 1 is to be applied mutatis mutandis for gastronomic offers, accommodation as well as for sports and leisure offers. "
30. Paragraph 11 (2a) reads:
"(2a) The obligation to maintain a distance of one meter does not apply if this requires the performance of religious acts."
31. In Section 11 (4), the word sequence “as well as under water” is inserted after the word “provide”.
32. After Paragraph 13 (6), the following paragraph 7 is added:
"(7) Sections 10a and 10b including headings, the amendments in Section 1 Paragraph 1, Section 2 Paragraph 1, Section 2 Paragraph 2, 1a and 3, Section 4 Paragraph 1 and 2, Section 5, Section 6 Paragraph . 2, Section 6 Paragraphs 8 and 10, Section 7 Paragraph 3, Section 8, Section 9 Paragraph 1, Section 10 Paragraph 1, Section 10 Paragraph 2 and 6, the omission of Section 10 Paragraph 3, Section 10 para. 11 nos. 2 and 3, § 10 para. 13, § 11 para. 2a and § 11 para. 4 as well as the omission of § 1 para. 2, § 2 para. 4, § 6 para. 5 and § 7 para. 5 come into force on June 14, 2020. "
- All good novels that come highly recommended
- Is it possible to light yourself with gas?
- Which NASA employees are active on Quora
- YouTube is banned in Saudi Arabia
- How can UX prove a business strategy
- Why could my fingers be blue?
- How can someone get over depression
- Is the Codeacademy well suited for learning HTML CSS
- Who's the best character on Firefly
- Why did Sweeney Todd kill everyone
- Engineering professions care about tattoos
- What is mahjong
- Who is Marcus Carlson
- How do I install KVM under CentOS
- Who is Marcus Carlson
- Why are card games fun?
- Which oceans border Africa
- Why is Hasselblad so expensive
- Chairman Mao was a bad leader
- How is life in Humboldt County
- How do I overclock an i5 6500
- Why do people always remember beloved teachers
- How can I become like Jordan Belfort
- What only programmers say
- How is 4 4 10
- Why are there planets
- Which is the best country for an MBA
- What are some good NGOs in Thailand
- How do you define statistical data
- What happens if a waiver is denied
- How can we get an MBBS degree
- Is narcissism a way of life