Do you know yourself psychoanalysis
Psychoanalysis is the method developed by Sigmund Freud to explore the unconscious part of psychic life. It is both a treatment method based on this research and a theoretical system that describes the activity of the human psyche.
Unconscious psychological processes have a far-reaching influence on our thinking, experience and behavior, and they can cause psychological and physical symptoms. Likewise, cultural and political currents are strongly shaped by unconscious forces.
As treatment methods, psychoanalysis and psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy are particularly suitable for making mental processes inaccessible to self-observation tangible and understandable. Experience and insight enable changes in relationships with oneself and others, both in work and in society.
Psychoanalysis can not only help people with mental illness, but also those who feel inhibited in their personal development and want to gain greater inner freedom by better understanding their inner world.
The psychoanalytic method of treatment is a work of two, between the patient and his analyst. The patient can become aware of certain unconscious aspects of his functioning and his psychological difficulties by reliving them in the therapeutic relationship with his analyst, not only intellectually but above all emotionally. This is what is called the transference. The intensity of the treatment, the frequency of the hours, the lying position and the duration of the treatment are conditions that favor the emergence and elaboration of the unconscious process in the psychoanalytic regimen.
Psychoanalysis is aimed at adults, but also at adolescents and children. Adjustments to the therapeutic framework conditions are necessary for the latter. In the case of children, for example, play and drawing play an important role alongside verbal expression.
- What is a packet sniffer used for?
- What is the process of DNA replication
- What is the target audience of RnB
- 360 mg of codeine will kill me
- What happened to Leslie Nielson
- How does the export dump work in Oracle
- Is free hosting services advantages of our website
- How many horses are there in Australia
- Who are working mothers
- Which soap or cream will reduce acne
- What is the strangest museum in Greece
- When to use scrapy python
- Which country likes Kenya the least?
- Is Hummel sexist
- What do you think of my blog
- When is it time to drink detox
- Which companies make roofs
- What are some special jobs for people
- How do physical workouts help you mentally
- Which is better MyFitnessPal or lots of IT
- Why do some people look like robots
- Is GHB legal anywhere
- What is your opinion on NEO
- Where does the local yeast come from?