What are the impurities in a chocolate
A manufacturer of a popular chocolate is recalling one of its products. The candy could contain pieces of plastic. That was discovered during an inspection.
- A manufacturer has one recall For chocolate started
- A check revealed possible contamination
- The Ovaltine- Chalkboards can contain plastic
Kassel / Neuenegg - After there was last a recall for chocolate at Rewe, Edeka and Kaufland, another delicacy has now been recalled: The Chocolates- Bars from Wander AG "Ovomaltine Schokolade 100g" with the best before date (BBD) 08.05.2021 should no longer be eaten.
The manufacturer Wander AG provides online information about the recall: According to his information, a routine inspection of the production facilities revealed possible contamination of the affected OvaltinePanels uncovered. In contrast, no plastic was found in the tablets themselves.
Chocolate on call: plastic suspected in Ovaltine tablets
Wander writes: “Although the risk is very small, it cannot be completely ruled out that there will be chocolate little plastic residue. ”These details will help identify the dated recall concerned Ovaltine-Panel:
|Product name||Ovaltine chocolate 100g|
|Batch number||1328918 A and B|
|Best before date (best before date)||08.05.2021|
|Place of manufacture||Switzerland|
Anyone who has one of the affected chocolate bars at home can now do the following: The “Ovaltine Chocolate 100g” with the best before date May 8th, 2021 can either be returned to the store - or sent to Wander AG, Fabrikstrasse 10, 3176 Neuenegg.
# RECALL | #WARNING | Possibly ´Little residues of # plastic´ in #OVOMALTINE Crunchy- # chocolate from the Swiss manufacturer WANDER https://t.co/uS8iVOb19h- produktrueckruf.de (@Rueckrufportal) September 4, 2020
In the first case the sales price will be refunded and in the second case the customer will receive a replacement. The manufacturer points out that "Chocolates with other best-before dates from the Ovomaltine brand" can be eaten without hesitation. (Jennifer Greve)
List of rubric lists: © Robert Günther / dpa / picture alliance
- Why are samples taken in research?
- What is a Sandmeyer reaction
- Are there converts to Sufism on Quora
- How good was AC DC live
- How does London survive the Uber competition
- Can someone tell me something about eBIZ
- Kerala is the capital of India
- Which toys can develop creativity in children
- How does CBD help your body
- Fornate monkeys
- How accurate were cannons from the 17th century
- What are your unforgettable theater experiences
- Where can I learn syllogism
- How can I see my investments online
- Does the DuPont formula matter to business?
- Is there a harder test than Upsc
- How do the NEET PG toppers prepare
- Brock Lesnar is a nice guy
- Are you crazy about guns?
- Which multicellular organism has the fewest cells?
- Who likes to wear different colored tights?
- How does physical movement help our body?
- What are some great friendship films
- Do you know Xiaomi
- What are the Symptoms of Thyroid Disease
- Why should co-education be carried out
- What films are better than Interstellar
- How can you type
- When are inventions not innovations?
- What is Negril famous for
- How is DY Patil Ayurvedic College Mumbai
- Where did you get your moral compass from?
- What does 45ACP stand for
- Why is Buddha considered important