When will Katrina Kaif win a filmfare
List of awards and nominations Shah Rukh Khan has received - List of awards and nominations received by Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan (also known as Shahrukh Khan) is an Indian actor, producer and television personality who has received many awards and nominations. These include 15 Filmfare Awards, five Producers Guild Film Awards, 17 Screen Awards, and six IIFA Awards. He began his acting career on television as a soldier in the Doordarshan series Fauji (1988). For his debut film, the romantic drama Deewana (1992), in which he played a supporting role, won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. For the role of an ambiguous avenger who is his girlfriend in a crime thriller Baazigar (1993) murdered, he received his first Filmfare Award for best actor. At the 41st Filmfare Awards, he received the Best Actor Award for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) in which he played a young non-resident Indian (NRI) who fell in love while touring Europe.
Khan played a director in the musical romance Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) and was recognized for Best Actor at the 43rd Filmfare Awards and the 1998 Zee Cine Awards. He was also nominated in the same category at the Screen Awards. For his portrayal of a college student in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) received the Best Actor Award at the 44th Filmfare Awards, the 1999 Zee Cine Awards, and the Bollywood Movie Awards, and received his third Best Actor nomination at the Screen Awards. He played an adopted son in conflict with his adoptive family in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham ... (2001), which earned him nominations for Best Actor at the Filmfare, Screen and IIFA Awards. He eventually won a Screen Award for Jodi No. 1 along with Kajol.
Khan's production, the film Aśoka (2001), in which he also appeared, was nominated for best film at the 46th Filmfare Awards. He played the title role of a rebellious alcoholic during the romance period Devdas (2002), which earned him his first IIFA award for best actor, including victories in the same category at the Filmfare, Screen and Zee Cine awards. His appearance in romance Veer-Zaara (2004) earned him the Screen, IIFA and Zee Cine awards for best actor. He was named Best Actor for the Films at the 48th Filmfare Awards Main Hoon Na (2004), Veer-Zaara and Swades (2004) nominated and won for Swades . His portrayal of a hockey coach in a sports film Chak De! India (2007) earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Actor. For his appearance in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) he received the Producers Guild Award for Best Actor. He also received the same award for playing in a man with Asperger's Syndrome My name is Khan (2010) and the IIFA award for best actor. He received the Stardust Award for Best Actor and the Zee Cine Award for Best Actor for the romantic comedy Chennai Express (2013).
Khan received the Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian award, from the Government of India in 2005. In 2007 he was invested with the Order of the Arts and Letters from the Government of France, and in 2014 he was entrusted with the mandate the Legion of Honor, the highest civil honor in the country. According to a popularity poll, 3.2 billion people around the world know Khan, more than those who know Tom Cruise. 2007 appointed him Eastern Eye the sexiest Asian man in the world. In 2008 he was listed Newsweek among the 50 most powerful people in the world.
In late 2016, Khan announced that he was tracking the awards he had received and that the total number at that point was 267.
Asian Film Awards
The Asian Film Awards are presented annually to members of Asian cinema by the Hong Kong International Film Festival Society. Khan received a nomination.
Asianet Film Awards
The Asianet Film Awards are presented annually by Asianet to recognize outstanding achievements in Malayalam cinema. Khan has received two awards.
BIG Star Entertainment Awards
The BIG Star Entertainment Awards are an annual event organized by the Reliance Broadcast Network.
|year||Nominated artist and work||category||Result||Ref.|
|2010||Shahrukh Khan||Movie Actor of the Decade (male)||Won|
|2012||Jab Tak Hai Jaan||The most entertaining actor in a romantic role||Nominated|
|Jodi of the year (with Katrina Kaif)||Won|
|2013||Chennai Express||Star Plus Entertainer of the Year|
|Jodi of the year (with Deepika Padukone)|
|Entertainer in action||Nominated|
|2014||Happy New Year||The most entertaining actor (film) - male|
Bollywood Movie Awards
The Bollywood Movie Awards have been presented annually by The Bollywood Group since 1999. They were discontinued after 2007. Khan won four of the six awards for which he was nominated.
ETC Bollywood Business Awards
- 2012 ETC Bollywood Business Awards: Hindi Film Industry Most Profitable Actors (Overseas)
FICCI Frames Excellence distinguishes
The FICCI Frames Excellence Honors are an annual awards ceremony organized by the Association of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- 2009 - Among the 10 recipients of the IIFA - FICCI Frames Awards for the best performing entertainer of the decade
- 2010 - Global Entertainment and Media Personality Award at the FICCI Frames 2010 Excellence Awards.
"Jackman, Aishwarya Bag Top Honors - The Times of India". The times of India . Archived from the original on July 21, 2012. </ ref>
The Filmfare Awards are presented annually by The Times Group for outstanding cinematic achievements in Hindi cinema. Khan has won 15 awards.
Global Indian Film Awards
The Global Indian Film Awards were an awards show organized by Popcorn Entertainment for Hindi cinema. Khan has received two awards out of three nominations.
International Awards from the Indian Film Academy
The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA for short) are an annual international event hosted by Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. is organized. Ltd. to honor excellence in Hindi cinema. Khan has won six awards out of 17 nominations.
Indian Television Academy Awards
- 2008 Best Anchor / Show Host (KBC 3)
Indian Telly Awards
Lions Gold Awards
The Lions Gold Awards are presented by the Mumbai Lions Club.
Mirchi Music Awards
The Mirchi Music Awards are presented annually by Radio Mirchi to recognize outstanding achievements in the Hindi film music industry. Khan received an award.
|2014||Shahrukh Khan||Face of romantic music||Won|
NDTV Indian of the Year Awards
NDTV Profit Business Leadership Awards
Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards India
Producers Guild Film Awards
The Producers Guild Film Awards (formerly known as Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards) is an annual event organized by the Film Producers Guild of India. Khan has won the most awards and nominations in the Best Actor category with 11 nominations and five wins.
The Sansui Awards were presented by Sansui Electric and Pritish Nandy Communications to recognize artistic and technical excellence in Hindi cinema.
The Screen Awards are presented annually by Indian Express Limited to recognize excellence in Hindi and Marathi cinema. Khan has won 17 awards.
The one from the film magazine Stardust Awards began in 2003. They celebrate new talent in the film industry and honor current stars.
The Asian Awards
The Asian Awards are presented annually to recognize the outstanding achievements and achievements of members of the Asian community. Khan received an award.
|2015||Shahrukh Khan||Excellent contribution to cinema||Won|
The Vijay Awards were presented annually by STAR Vijay to recognize outstanding achievements in Tamil cinema. The awards were discontinued after 2015. Khan has received two awards.
Zee Cine Awards
The Zee Cine Awards are an annual awards ceremony organized by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. Khan has won 13 awards out of 23 nominations.
In 1998, Shah Rukh Khan won the Best Actor Award for Dil Toh Pagal Hai , but he invited Salman Khan to the stage and gave him his prize by inviting him to give the acceptance speech on his behalf.
Orders, decorations and medals
Honors from organizations
Other honors and recognitions
- 2004 - that Time Magazine selects Khan as one of 20 Asian Heroes under 40. He was featured on the cover of the magazine.
- 2005 - Khan was on the cover of the National Geographic Magazine presented.
- 2007 - A lifelike wax statue was installed in the Madame Tussauds wax museum in London. Additional versions of the statue have been installed in Madam Tussauds museums in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, New York and Washington.
- 2008 - Another lifelike wax statue was exhibited at the Musée Grévin wax museum in Paris. Khan was the second Indian after Mahatma Gandhi to have his wax statue in the museum.
- 2008 - Newsweek named him one of the 50 most powerful people in the world and ranked him 41st. He was the only artist and the only movie star on the list. Newsweek subtitled his article "The King of Bollywood Opens the Minds in Some Secluded Cultures" and noted, "Who is the greatest movie star in the world? Brad? Will? No. His name is Shahrukh Khan and he is the King of Bollywood."
- 2009 - Khan was named one of the "500 Most Influential Muslims in the World" by Georgetown University.
- 2010 - Entertainment Weekly gave on their most powerful list suggests that Khan was the "megastar" of Bollywood.
- 2010 - Khan was invited, along with Kajol, to ring the opening bell of the American stock exchange NASDAQ. It's an event usually reserved for CEOs of large corporations.
- 2011 Forbes India Leadership Awards: A special award for his contribution to the media and entertainment industry
- 2013 - Most popular and powerful celebrity in Forbes India Celebrity 100 List and first Indian actor to appear on the cover of Forbes India Magazine
- 2013 - By the Honorable Indian President Pranab Mukherjee on the occasion of the completion of 25 years of NDTV as one of the 25 largest Indians living in the world excellent .
- 2014 - Recognized by Wealth X as the second richest actor in the world.
- 2017 - Awarded at the 60th San Francisco International Film Festival
- 2018 - ET India-UK Strategic Conclave Event: Congratulations to the Economic Times Game Changers of India - Hall of Fame for its unmatched contribution to the globalization of Indian cinema.
- 2019 - La Trobe University has started a PhD scholarship for an aspiring researcher from India in Khan's honor.
- 2019 - Honored for his contribution to the global film industry at the Joy Forum 2019 in Riyadh by the Saudi General Authority for Entertainment.
- 2007 - The sexiest Asian man in the Eastern Eye World
- 2010 - India's Sexiest Father ( OK! Magazines , November)
- 2011 - 3rd place in the list of the sexiest Asian men in the world; In 2015 he finished 9th
- 2011 - GQ Magazine: Fourth best man in the world.
- 2012 - GQ (Indian Edition): One of the 11 best dressed men in Bollywood.
- 2013 - Brand Equity & Nielsen Research: Most Admired Person in the Entertainment Industry
- 2013 - India's Most Attractive Personality from Trust Research Advisory
- 2013 - Shaadi.com Favorite Dad
- 2013 - Voted (with Kajol) the most romantic Bollywood onscreen couple of all time
- Best celebrity in a rugged look
- India's number 1 was voted Marketing Savvy Star in the Screen Annual Survey 2014
- 2014 - Shaadi.com's most admired father
- 2019 - Listed at No. 16 on YouGov's list of Most Admired Men in the World.
- 2020 - 17th place on YouGov's list of Most Admired Men.
- Are orphanages still legal in Canada?
- Why is Beckham Jr gay
- What does balance sheet management mean
- When did PayPal become popular?
- Asters are poisonous to dogs
- Is feminism cancer 3
- Who has power over the president?
- What are the advantages of mechanical engineering
- What is 9 5 10
- What do paradigms mean in arithmetic
- May animals smell perfume
- Recommend studying abroad
- What are the uses of numerical mathematics
- What functions does the frontal lobe fulfill?
- Julia Child was a CIA asset
- What is RCS messaging
- Can an American citizen apply for Candian citizenship
- What is IFT in electronics
- What does misdirected zeal mean
- What is nuclear power in an atom
- When was knitting invented?
- How is Suresh Prabhu
- How do I use Dish Network WiFi
- Why do we like to get intoxicated
- What are some good poems about respect
- What are some quick home decor DIYs
- Who Are Some Good Entrepreneurs To Research
- Is it easy to take correspondence courses
- What are some strange nicknames
- Which animals have metal body parts?
- What is the deadliest airplane
- What is right for society
- How do biological viruses cause damage
- What is IFT in electronics