What does imprisonment mean
According to Article 104 of the Basic Law (GG), deprivation of liberty may only be carried out if a statutory provision expressly allows it; a procedure must be applied that is also stipulated by law. Any other form of deprivation of liberty is deprivation of liberty in the criminal sense. According to Section 239 of the Criminal Code (StGB), anyone who intentionally and illegally prevents a person from leaving his place of residence at will, by imprisonment or in any other way, is deprived of liberty.
Reasons for the deprivation of liberty result from provisions in the Aliens Act (AuslG), the Federal Disease Act (BSeuchG) or the German Civil Code (BGB). According to the accommodation laws of the federal states, it is possible for mentally ill people to be deprived of their liberty if they impair public safety and order or endanger themselves.
Forms of social work associated with deprivation of liberty are referred to as closed housing. Essential aspects are the constant monitoring of the stay, the control of contacts with other people and the restriction of the stay to a certain spatial area (institution). Social workers and social pedagogues organize closed accommodation for various client groups, for example as heads of homes (facilities), or advise and care for people who have been housed closed, for example in the social services of the judiciary or in work with mentally or addictive people.
- How could Fallout 76 be better
- When will I reach my growth spurt
- What is the new frontier of SEO
- Does Walmart offer safety inspections Why
- How do I express my relationship expectations
- Can a gas have a volume of zero
- What is an inventory list
- Who am I in another universe
- What could these symptoms mean?
- Will the Jewish people no longer support Trump
- What are the products of chemical changes
- Why do people ask for credits
- Why are McDonalds salads considered unhealthy?
- How many breaks between 0 and 1
- Has anyone ever been cloned
- How much plastic garbage has been dumped all over India
- Obsolete smartphones laptops
- What is the function of the programming language
- What is a SIPR line
- Certified therapists on psychology are legitimate today
- How do TikToker earn
- Is Armenian difficult
- Can quarks have potential energy?
- How dangerous is your mind