Can twins marry each other
Time out from the double pack
Twins are something very special not only for their parents, but also for the environment - especially identical twins who look very similar. And a little admiration is good for the parents as a counterbalance to the double work.
Despite all the joy about the intimate togetherness that twins develop, parents would do well not only to treat the two as a "double pack", but also to promote their individual development. The better the twins can grow into independent personalities and stand on their own two feet. It starts with the clothes; Even small differences (for example different colors with the same design) help the children to perceive themselves as different and make it easier for “strangers” to address each one by their name. Even more important opportunities open up the different preferences, interests and abilities of the twins who watch their parents play. Even if it would be more convenient to take both children to music school instead of one there and the other to do children's gymnastics - the extra effort is worthwhile for the individual development of the two.
in her new loft bed
like the little monkey in the tree nest
calmer and deeper sleep
The face so removed
as if it were out of the world
And there are God's hands too
that grab from above
bear through peril
Geminis often have a very close relationship with one another and understand each other without big words. It often seems as if they don't need any other playmates. Separate experiences with other children offer an important enrichment, especially for twins. A good opportunity to do this is in the daycare center. Maybe it's worth putting the two of them in different groups? Parents who have to let go of their children for the first time often seem all too daring: won't they miss each other painfully? In everyday kindergarten life, the separation often turns out to be more harmless; many institutions work with “open” or “semi-open” groups in which the children can visit each other. In this way, both twins can each make their own contacts with other children and develop their own interests, they are less compared to one another - and on the birthday each twin in his group is the center of attention! And if the two suffer too much from the separation, parents and teachers can always correct their decision (and maybe try again later).
Recommend this page
- Dogs mate when they are not in heat
- What is Kolkata's claim to fame
- What is kinaesthetic learning
- Advises the advice in the KIIT
- What are the facts about instant noodles
- How do you enable macros in Excel
- Twitter and Facebook will soon be history
- What is Demat A C.
- What is the full form of Kar98
- What is the cure rate for melanoma
- Why was Jack Sparrow so famous
- What are the Top UX Design Conferences
- Which apps do you not need
- What was some controversy behind comfort women
- How is a molecule made
- Why doesn't Volkswagen make racing cars
- Who invented the periodic table 7
- Who wrote the biography of Shakespeare
- Prefabricated houses are losing value
- Is Milwaukee like Chicago or Cleveland
- Why did the Nagorno-Karabakh war begin?
- How would you label this picture
- Are music education programs successful
- Toothpaste removes bruises