What is the real name of CPH4
Is CPH4 from the science fiction movie 'Lucy' real?
ATTENTION: I believe this is a promotional statement from the director that is not actually based. The drug may not be known until he specifies it.
What to watch out for
The sixth week is the time when the brain begins to form. In other words, the cell ball began to form brain and heart-like organs. The cerebral cortex is formed and the synapses begin to connect.
If such a chemical actually exists, which one will it be? It could be a substrate that binds some enzyme that helps develop the brain, or it could be the enzyme itself (in both cases, the enzyme is important)
Now the real problem, there are tons of enzymes that bind 100 times more substrates. Which is the one?
My guess: Why not the one with that highest production and activity?
It is a female steroid hormone in the estrogen family. Not only does it affect gender in the embryo, it also helps with neural development and neuroprotection. Estradiol and the Developing Brain, by MARGARET M. McCARTHY, American Physiological Society, 2008
The paper Low-Dose Estradiol, published in 2005, changes brain activity. suggest that the low dose of this drug may actually alter brain activity in adults.
The paper, published in the Journal of Neuroscience, Estrogen, Menopause, and the Aging Brain, How Basic Neuroscience Can Affect Hormone Therapy in Women, supports the theory that it can affect intellectual age.
PS: It is neither the only option nor the right connection. But it is one of the many possibilities.
- Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase substrates can actually affect brain activity.
- FMRP (fragile X protein for intellectual disability) substrates
The basics of brain development
Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase in the human fetal brain and liver during development
Strange thinking ♦
- What is portfolio privatization
- How will blockchains technology develop?
- Carmax is a trustworthy dealer
- How was Charles Manson personally
- What is Vacha Siddhi
- Can someone tell me something about eBIZ
- What are the responsibilities of NFL team officials
- When men clap, they are female
- What is your personal idea of love
- What was your last reason to smile?
- Why is Sunderland so bad this season
- Where does Queen Elizabeth II live?
- Which port does Dovecot use
- Why does the police say Delta Alpha Charlie
- How are hedge fund profits taxed?
- Why do all my dogs snore
- How do you separate sand and gravel
- How is chlorine produced in industry
- How would you kill the juggernaut?
- Who inspired Megadeth
- Is the new Tesla Roadster a roadster
- Which email server supports data protection?
- Why do I have no external carotid arteries
- Why is Mamata Banerjee afraid of modes
- How do shell sort algorithms work
- What only Welsh people understand
- What did you do in 2018
- What is the best 1911 style pistol
- What is Lubridate in R programming
- Reaction of carboxylic acid to aldehyde
- WE CAN STUDY FOR 6 HOURS
- What is IUPAC in chemistry
- Vados was sad when Champa was deleted