What does Serge Gainsbourg mean with Gainsbarre
Serge Gainsbourg's house
For all admirers of Serge Gainsbourg, the wall of the Rue de Verneuil house5 to in the7th arrondissement of Paris is a living symbol for the legendary artist. This is the address of the city palace where Serge Gainsbourg lived from 1969 to 1991. The wall has been decorated with graffiti since the artist's death. In the meantime it was whitewashed, but later sprayed again. This wall offers the opportunity to remember the life of the artist.
a gifted songwriter
Serge Gainsbourg said he didn't like chansons, he used to say that this was an "inferior" art, in contrast to painting, the art in which he wanted to realize himself. Nevertheless, he became famous as a singer and, above all, as a songwriter for French chansons during his lifetime. His song "Poupée de cire poupée de son" increased his fame as a songwriter. His beginnings on the stage were difficult because of his looks. All his life, Serge Gainsbourg suffered from a sense of rejection and the image he saw in the mirror: that of a man commonly referred to as ugly. Over the years he created the image of a Poète Maudit who loved to provoke. Gainsbourg seduced many singers and actresses who were famous for their beauty, such as Brigitte Bardot or Jane Birkin, with whom he has a daughter, Charlotte Gainsbourg.
A misunderstood artist
In the 1980s, the artist felt misunderstood, became addicted to alcohol and gave up family life. "Gainsbarre" increasingly replaced the artist Gainsbourg. This allowed Renaud to join the song "Dr Renaud, Mister Renard " from the album "Boucan d’enfer", which describes a descent into hell and shows many similarities.
Serge Gainsbourg died on March 2, 1991 in theRue de Verneuil 5 to in the 7th arrondissement a heart attack. He is buried in the Montparnasse cemetery, where his grave is one of the most visited. His daughter, Charlotte Gainsbourg, suggested turning the house on Rue de Vernueil into a museum dedicated to him in her father's honor. This project was not carried out,but the address remains a meeting point for his fans and reminds of Gainsbourg's life through the graffiti.
- What is life 266
- Is Joe Biden a gentleman
- Chat regularly with your neighbors
- How can I improve journalism
- Smarter people have brighter, more vibrant eyes
- Exercise can increase testosterone levels
- What is the sex of the hen
- How does the EPA test emissions
- What is the kinematics of a particle
- Who could be a potential Dropbox buyer?
- How did McGill University start?
- Can I get a virus from SolarMovie?
- Can you survive sepsis without medication
- Can I change my broker?
- Will individuality cease to exist
- Are dog shows bad for dogs
- What is open source software in computers
- What is Marinol used for?
- Makes sugar as addicting as heroin
- What brings me into this body
- What are the laws to protect women
- Why Chennai calls it Chennai
- How do you trust a man
- Is there a science that supports ESP
- How much does orthognathic surgery cost in Australia
- What does modern software development look like
- How do you paint old concrete
- All mutagens cause cancer
- How much Neanderthal DNA do Africans have
- Is Quora a good marketing tool
- Do you have a favorite lawyer
- Which has the longest wave length
- How does VLC media player generate revenue