How can we say solution in Japanese?
Post # 5RE: Japanese for Schoolchildren - Solutions
thanks for the hints. As I said, originally the material was not intended for eyes other than mine, hence the immediate use of Kanji and Kana.
Of course, that has to be adjusted, of course. We still have to decide whether alternatively or whether I will replace the text completely with Romaji by then.
As for the Kanji (then later), I've always been of the opinion that the more you see them, the more you get used to them, lose your shyness and gradually begin to read them naturally.
So I always used Kanji wherever I could and - unless I forgot - always put furigana over it. It's a bit like the Assimil school that's still in me. But I'm still open, if it should really be completely unsuitable, I still have to change it, but it will be quite time-consuming, I think. Unfortunately, the Furigana slipped down a bit when converting to the 2007 format, I have to adjust that so that they are more readable. But here we are mainly dependent on the opinion of beginners, who could tell us whether this is too much for them, I think.
The thing about the different solutions is one of those things. I think it would go beyond the scope of proposing several solutions, in the end we will seldom be able to write down all the possibilities - if they occur to us at all. Ultimately, it should only show one direction if you get stuck. Of course, this is particularly true of the translation exercises, etc. I think it should be pointed out in a foreword, but we should ultimately choose a solution, right?
Transcription exercises? I didn't even notice. Do you mean the letters and stuff? Hmm, I just read it and understood it ... so I hadn't really looked at it. But why not? By the way, someone has already translated it in the forum (Sa-sha)
(07/19/06 8:29 PM) Sa-Sha wrote:...
It was over 1 1/2 years ago, but the links still work. Maybe we can use it if we ask nicely?
As I said, I am also not sure whether the initial kana exercises should also be included. But like you probably too, I think that these things can really be looked up and that a solution here could get in the way of learning. Let's see.
[P.8 No. 1] Changed
[P.8 No. 2] Changed
The first question is not logical either, because "Sore" is asked, but "Kore" is answered - as if the person answering was always standing next to the respective object. The reverse is true for question two. One could also argue that this is simply intended to train the sentence structure (question) and vocabulary. But I changed it anyway. It doesn't really matter here, I think.
Oops? Where is it? Well, do you have more than the example sentence? What would you write there as a suggested solution?
[P.40 No. 6 b) 2.] Changed.
[P.41 no.10 c)] Changed.
How do you like it that I always copied the entire task and then highlighted the solution in color? At the time I thought that it would be a bit more pleasant than jumping back and forth between textbook and solution book? The whole thing would be much thinner if I hadn't done that, but it would also be more confusing, wouldn't it?
For the sake of clarity, I will edit the considerations and decisions that emerge over time in the first posting.
人生 に 迷 う と き も あ る け ど 笑 っ て い れ ば 大丈夫
(This post was last edited: 03/06/08 12:41 AM by Shino.)
- Why does Trump hate Obamacare
- Why is there charity
- How will blockchains technology develop?
- What should Zion Williamson's nickname be
- Nuclear power is the cleanest source of energy
- Why is digital marketing growing fast
- What are your top 5 camping tents
- Was there an automatic Mosin Nagant
- How useful are planks for advanced lifters
- What were Russia's goals during World War II
- What is cruelty to you
- Which mail transfer agent does Gmail use
- Do you like comfortable pajamas
- What are some disadvantages of homework
- What is your rating of guinea pigs
- Stress can cause hemorrhoids
- How do migratory birds affect habitat fragmentation?
- Should I sync my Google account?
- How did the astrologer Peter Vesey die?
- What are the best motorcycle wheel chocks
- What is the history of presentation software
- How do damless hydropower plants work
- How does the ISS make orbital adjustments
- What's your excuse for drinking alcohol