Chromebooks are good for writers
Is it possible to write novels on a Chromebook?
It depends a lot on what you have to write with.
If you have Scrivener need , I have some problems with a Chromebook (I'm not sure which Chrome apps are).
However, if you can adapt your writing style to what is available to you, you will find that there are many tools available.
Personally, I've found that Google Docs is a perfectly working word processor for writing. The ability to create a metadata file with links etc works well enough.
Although I recently stopped using these too, I've now used a simple text editor that isn't overly simple and has all of my files stored in a private Github repository.
Remember that even in this modern world there are still large numbers of writers who use a typewriter or a pen and paper.
It's all about your approach and how you organize it. Bypassing the technology, maybe you can focus more on what you are writing (I know it did for me).
Of course, your mileage will vary ...
- I felt inferior, it's a shame
- What does the Wizard of Oz represent
- What's the latest BECIL recruitment
- What is the anatomy of an octopus
- How do you accept imperfection in writing
- Teacher What was the secret of your school
- Which is the best company of helmets
- Is schizophrenia a disease
- How to play rancheras on guitar
- What Hollywood celebrity it deserves to be boycotted
- From data scientist to actuary
- What did Modi do abroad?
- Is water a good insulator
- Can astrology predict which business is appropriate
- What is the square root of 4786
- What is Ethereum's block time
- What's your last favorite iOS feature
- Is light a massless electromagnetic wave
- Are free cruise deals worth it
- What is Ed Miliband ideology
- Who was Imran in the Koran
- What does a cameraman do before production
- Is SATA a bus or an interface
- What is a cylinder lens