What are 5 reasons to visit Uzbekistan
5 reasons to travel to Uzbekistan
Contact local travel agency
You will be in Uzbekistan discover grandiose landscapes with endless steppes,. You will appreciate the friendly local residents and enjoy the scent of tea throughout the day. The minaret chant that calls for prayer structures the day.
Discover a little known AsiaUzbekistan is not a particularly tourist destination. As soon as we hear of countries ending with "stan" fears are raised. The region is often portrayed negatively in the media, which leads to numerous prejudices, perhaps even to fears of traveling there.
It is safe there and the residents are very hospitable. Nevertheless, the usual precautions should be taken, as in any other country. Do not miss the opportunity and visit this amazing, diverse country.
Admire mysterious cities in the middle of the steppeUzbekistan is located in the center of Central Asia, a region that is little known to tourists. This is where international trade with the Silk Road started. It was here that the first business relationships between the caravans that crossed Europe and Asia took place. History buffs will get their money's worth here, because Uzbekistan has great treasures to offer.
Meet a smiling populationUzbek culture is a mix of Russian and Oriental culture. Uzbek is the official language, but Russian is the country's second language. Uzbekistan has one of the most beautiful Islamic architectures in the world, 88% of the population is Muslim. Soviet communism, however, has led to the religion being practiced moderately. The inhabitants are hospitable here and you have nice encounters.
Indulge your taste budsWhat I like most about traveling is the food ... you should definitely discover the local gastronomy on your Uzbekistan trip. My advice: try the typical dish of Uzbekistan, the famous "plov" (oriental pilaf rice), simply delicious!
Wonderful landscapes and enchanting architectureUzbekistan is fascinating, you will discover buildings with amazing architecture. The landscapes are also incredibly attractive. You will feel the heat of the desert wind and can admire the endless steppes during the long train journeys through the country. The bravest will advance to the Aral Sea, which nowadays has almost dried up. Last but not least, the most magnificent monuments in the Muslim world are waiting for you.
Updated October 8, 2018
You can add more experiences to your travel request before your wishes are sent to a local agencyView my travel request
- Can hypnosis cure depression and axiopathy
- How do alkalinity diets help my health
- What resources have helped you with blog traffic
- Is Jay Leno kind
- What kind of GK comes in SNAP
- Donald Trump has medical problems
- What food causes pimples
- Who is better Batman or Black Panther
- Who are the first Indian Vedic mathematicians
- Which stocks can we sell during the day?
- How many internet users use Adblock
- What is TestMax Testosterone Booster
- How do I learn food pairing
- When did the Mona Lisa die
- Is NIFTEM suitable for South Indian students
- What are O2 minutes
- What does the Japanese term Hikikomori mean
- Which country number is this 67486
- How does Windows Server 2012
- What kind of mindfulness did you do today?
- How do I write a strategy game
- How should I learn 10
- What are the examples of drivers
- Is Jon Snow fireproof