Are kiwis made by people
Kiwis - not only score points from the outside, they even offer health-promoting ingredients
Kiwis .. help with protein digestion, because those who do not tolerate protein-rich foods as well because they are heavy in their stomach should snack on kiwis for dessert. Because the pulp contains the enzyme actinidin, which can facilitate the digestion of protein.
Kiwis ... strengthen bones and nerves, because kiwis contain minerals such as copper, magnesium and potassium. After all, 100 grams of kiwi cover around 10 percent of the daily requirement for these three minerals.
The question that many ask ... Why eat a kiwi every day?
The reason -> One advantage of kiwis is that they have almost twice as much vitamin C as oranges. This was found out in a study at the University of New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Researchers tested 27 fruits for their nutritional value. The result? The nutritional value of a kiwi was the highest of any fruit tested. Second place went to papaya. Only then did the orange come. In addition to the high vitamin C content, the brownish fruit is also rich in fibers. To be precise, a 100 gram kiwi has around 3 grams of fiber. Eternal life thanks to kiwi? Why the kiwi can have a life-prolonging effect has meanwhile become known.
Reducing oxidative damage to DNA and cells is often cited here as the main reason for longer life.
The best-known substance is resveratrol, which is obtained from grapes. It has had a life-prolonging effect in mice. However, this has not yet been proven in humans.
The kiwi can protect us from oxidative damage. That was found out in the Carcinogenesis study. The study also showed that it is enough to eat a few more kiwis with a normal diet. In test persons, advantages in DNA repair were proven after a short time.
Have you already eaten a kiwi today? 🥝 🥝
5 MOVING facts at a glance:
Kiwis are high in beta-carotene, B vitamins, and a variety of minerals.
Kiwis protect our skin from harmful influences and inhibit inflammation through their fruit acid hydroxycarboxylic acid.
Watch out! Homemade kiwi juice contains vital substances that protect cells.
Kiwis are characterized by a high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
Studies have also shown that they have a dehydrating effect due to their high sodium content.
- How many gods worshiped the ancient Romans
- Why is Europe facing a hellish year 2020?
- Who are Yaduvanshi Rajputs
- Are there tourist cars in Ola
- Always need water for washing
- Are planets the remnants of supernova stars
- Why is sociology an art
- Why is Messi the god of football
- Why is disco not popular in 2019
- How IB students manage their time
- Uses AngularJS MVVM
- What does Somos muy diferentes mean
- Why do we use a content management system
- Why is it called PartyNextDoor
- Why is Morigaon famous in Assam India
- Do herbal medicines really work
- Are cryptocurrencies a good investment for 2020?
- Has someone been permanently blocked from Ola App?
- What is the competitive advantage of Evernotes
- How can a girl inspire a boy
- What is the IUPAC name of C6H5C2H5
- Where can I buy fountain pens online
- Indians deserve modern welfare benefits
- How is the hostel life at JIIT