Can a teenager use Patanjali Body Ubtan
In today's post, I'm going to be sharing some quick and easy homemade face pack recipes with Multani Mitti. Multani mitti or full earth is one of the most powerful natural ingredients that can do wonders for your skin. You can use Multani mitti in many different ways to treat a wide range of skin problems from acne, pigmentation, and excess sebum, to signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness), redness, spots and spots, sunburn, and much more .
If you're wondering how to incorporate this wonderful ingredient into your regular skin care routine, here are 7 simple and incredible homemade face pack recipes for you to try.
1. Rose water and Multani Mitti
This quick and easy face mask is naturally cooling and soothing. It gives the skin a soft glow and controls excess oiliness. Mix 2 teaspoons of Multani Mitti with rose water to form an even paste. Apply to cleansed skin and, after drying, wash off with cold water.
2. Almond, milk and multani mitti
Struggling with rough, dry, and uneven skin? This face pack will do wonders for you. Take 1 tablespoon of finely ground almonds, 1 tablespoon of raw, cold milk and 1 tablespoon of multani mitti. Apply to cleansed skin and remove in circular movements while the pack is still moist.
3. Tomato juice, sandalwood, turmeric and multani mitti
For absolutely flawless and glowing skin, try this highly effective face mask. Mix together 2 tablespoons of tomato juice, 2 tablespoons of multani mitti, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Apply this paste on clean skin and wash off with lukewarm water after it is dry.
4. Honey, lemon juice and multani mitti
Dealing with dull, dry and pale skin? Try this face pack. You will need 3 tablespoons of Multani Mitti, 1 teaspoon of tomato juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of raw milk. Mix all the ingredients together and apply this effective face mask to clean skin. You will be left with glowing and nourished skin.
5. Yogurt, mint and multani mitti
You can use this face mask to remove dark spots, blemishes and hyperpigmentation. Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti, 1 tablespoon of crushed mint leaves powder and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Apply to cleansed skin and, after drying, wash off with lukewarm water. You can use this face mask 3-5 times a week for best results.
6. Milk, sandalwood and multani mitti
A very simple nurturing face mask that addresses a wide variety of skin conditions, from acne to uneven skin color to hyperpigmentation. Mix 1 tablespoon of Multani Mitti, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and 1 teaspoon of raw milk into a paste. Apply this to your skin and wash off with water after it dries.
7. Egg whites, yogurt and multani mitti
If you are looking for a glowing and evenly toned complex, this face pack will do wonders for you. Mix 1/4 tablespoon of multani mitti, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 egg white that has been beaten well. Apply this face mask to cleansed skin and wash off with cold water after 20-30 minutes.
6 Amazing Homemade Herbal Infused Balms for Everyday Needs 5 amazing face packs for clear skin 15 amazing essential oils for aging skin 7 Amazing Homemade Whitening / Lightening Night Creams 7 homemade banana face packs for all skin types 7 great homemade face packs for instant glow and fairness 5 homemade face packs with lemon peel for glowing skin 15 best homemade face packs with honey 5 Homemade Face Packs To Remove Tan 5 homemade face packs with Masoor Dal for youthful skin Patanjali Multani Mitti face pack 10 Multani Mitti face packs Banjaras Multani Mitti Face Pack Powder Banjara's Multani with Saffron Face Pack - Review Forest Essentials Multani Mitti Facial Treatment Ubtan Sandalwood Powder and Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily Skin-DIY The warming mineral mask from the Body Shop and the multi face mask package Banjaras Multani with Aloe Vera face pack Banjaras cucumber with multani face pack
Share with your friends
- Who holds the car title in financing
- Which countries fall under party politics?
- What does sputum produce in the human body
- Twitter and Facebook will soon be history
- What is explicit memory
- Why was the camera obscura made
- What does the word of course mean?
- What bad things has Israel done
- Why are elections made through elections?
- Why are fathers so afraid of dolls?
- Can one refute Judaism?
- What is an alternative for Torrentz EU
- What are the sub-areas of aerospace engineering
- What is so innovative about Carvana
- What are your top 5 camping tents
- Was Burt Reynolds a stunt man
- Law enforcement agencies can use Aadhaar
- What is the way the engine works
- When does charisma become manipulation?
- How does turmeric affect health
- How would you improve AirPods
- Are radio waves of light
- How can I avoid getting into a dispute?
- Why do government websites suck
- Which horror film went too far
- What are Negritude poems
- Which bank offers Ultimate Rewards points?
- We repel fees
- What made psychopaths choose their significant other?
- Who has the sweetest smile ever?
- Miss living in Cebu
- What is meant by collective farming?
- What is soda bicarbonate
- Can someone explain the phenomenology of mind