Why was Farhan Akhtar divorced
Farhan Akhtar height, age, wife, girlfriend, family, biography & more
|Bio / Wiki|
|Nickname||Bulbul (from his nanny)|
|Jobs)||Actor, producer, director, screenwriter, singer|
|Physical statistics & more|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 175 cm|
in meters - 1.75 m
in feet inches - 5 ’9'
|Weight approx.)||in kilograms - 70 kg|
in pounds - 154 lbs
|Body measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 inches |
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|debut||Director): Dil Chahta Hai (2001) |
Film actor): Go on!! (2008)
Film producer): Don (2006)
|Awards, honors, successes||Filmfare Awards|
2002: Critic Award for Best Film, Best Screenplay for Dil Chahta Hai
2009: Best Male Debut for Rock On !!
2012: Best Supporting Actor for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
2014: Best Actor for Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
2002: Best Hindi Feature Film for Dil Chahta Hai
2009: Best Hindi Feature Film for Rock On !!
|Date of birth||January 9, 1974|
|Age (like 2019)||45 years|
|place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac / Sun Sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (located in Mumbai)|
|school||Maneckji Cooper School, Mumbai|
|University||University of Commerce and Economics (he was dismissed from the university in the 2nd year due to lack of attendance)|
|School qualification||Secondary school|
|Eating habits||Not a vegetarian|
|address||Sea Spring Bungalow No. 1, BJ Road, Bandstand, Mumbai - 400050|
|Hobbies||Collect gadgets, sing|
|Tattoo (s)||On his right shoulder: Dolphin / shark |
|Relationships & more|
|Affairs / girlfriends|| Adhuna Bhabani (hairdresser) |
Shraddha Kapoor (actress)
Shibani Dandekar (actress, VJ)
|Wedding date||year - 2000|
|Wife / spouse|| Adhuna Bhabani (m.2000-div. 2016) |
|children||you are : None |
Daughters : Shakya & Akira
|parents||father - - Javed Akhtar (copywriter and screenwriter) |
mother - Honey Irani (actress & screenwriter, Farhan's mother by birth), Shabana Azmi (stepmother)
|siblings||Brothers - None |
sister - - Zoya Akhtar (Elder, Director & Screenwriter)
|favorite Food||Homemade food, the classic Mumbai Vada Pao, kebabs, mutton biryani|
|Favorite actor||Bollywood: Guru Dutt, Bimal Roy, Raj Kapoor, Vijay Anand |
Hollywood: Robert Di Nero, Martin Scorsese, Ridley Scott, Woody Allen and Billy Wilder
|Favorite director||Alfred Hitchcock|
|Favorite actress||Preity Zinta|
|favourite movie||The Wizard of Oz (1939)|
|Favorite sports||Soccer, tennis|
|Car collection||Range Rover Red Edition, M350 CDI SUV, |
|Salary (approx.)||£ 10 crore / film|
|Assets (approx.)||£ 140 crores ($ 22 million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Farhan Akhtar
- Does Farhan Akhtar smoke ?: No (quit)
- Does Farhan Akhtar drink alcohol ?: Yes
Farhan Akhtar with a bottle of alcohol
- He belongs to a family of poets and writers; Like his grandfather, Jan Nisar Akhtar was an Urdu poet who was the great-grandson of the poet Muztar Khairabadi.
- Since childhood, he has had the mistake of acting within himself when he wandered around the house with a toy gun, thinking that bad guys were there.
- He was a very naughty and mysterious child; When her mother once said that while Frahan was busy in her meeting, she came and asked for a bath in her room, which she agreed to. She later found that Farhan was bathing on her bed with a tub and mug in hand.
- He was once fired from HR College in the sophomore year of his commercial studies.
- In his youth he worked as a film distributor for Yash Raj Films and then worked for 3 years at Script Shop under the advertising production team.
- At first he worked as an assistant director in films such as Lamhe and Himalay Putra.
Farhan Akhtar assisted in the direction of the films Lamhe and Himalay Putra
- Even though he had seen 'Sholay' 50 times, he didn't think it was perfect and said that 'Deewar' was much better.
- He was very young when his parents and father were separated, Javed Akhtar, married actress Shabana Azmi in 1984.
Farhan Akhtar's childhood photo
- He has cataridaphobia, i. H. Afraid of cockroaches, and he dreams of overcoming them one day.
- Farhan was the first choice for the film Rang De Basanti, but it was later about Aamir Khan.
- Farhan wrote 'Dil Chahta Hai' when his mother gave him an ultimatum that she would throw him out of the house if he did nothing with his life.
- In 2002, he appeared as one of nine judges in Femina Miss India, a famous beauty pageant.
- He gets on his nerves when he sees disorganized things around him.
- Although he knew how to drive a car since his 20s, he learned to ride a bike when he signed Karthik Calling Karthik.
- After solving Rubik's Cube for his movie Karthik Calling Karthik, he became so passionate and addicted to it that he solved it everywhere at parties, shoots, meetings, and get-togethers.
Farhan Akhtar in Karthik Call Karthik and solve Rubik's Cube
- The reason most of his films are based on friendship is because his friends became his main support system when his parents divorced.
- He was offered a role in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 2006 film 'Rang De Basanti', but he turned the offer down; since he wasn't interested in acting at the time.
- While writing the screenplay of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, he planned to star in Shah Rukh, but SRK dropped out. Farhan has played the role of a person who is scared of skydiving, but in real life he is a certified skydiver.
Farhan Akhtar with Hrithik and Abhay in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- When He First Met Milkha Singh While researching his biopic, Milka challenged him to a race. He completed a rigorous 18 month training to familiarize himself with Milkha's character in the film.
- Famous People- Farah Khan and Sajid Khan are his cousins.
Farhan Akhtar with Farah Khan and Sajid Khan
- He is the UN women's goodwill ambassador.
Farhan Akhtar at a UN goodwill event for women
- So that the dog named Pluto could act and lick in his film Dil Dhadakne Do, he put a pack of vanilla ice cream on his face before each shot of this scene. In addition, the film was his ninth collaboration with his sister Zoya Akhtar.
- The idea of starting MARD (Men Against Rape and Discrimination) came to his mind when a lawyer named Pallavi Purkayastha was first sexually assaulted and then killed by her house guard.
MARD by Farhan Akhtar
- His favorite genre is action in acting, and he once said that when he was a child he was so curious about stunts and action that he accidentally hit his sister on the nose.
- Robert DiNero, a famous Hollywood legend, is his inspiration.
Farhan Akhtar with his inspiration Robert De Niro
- His sister revealed many secrets about him in an interview; She said that Farhan saw a lot of films when he was a child, and if he liked the film, he fell into his favorite character and hung around the house for days or even weeks.
- He is considered the all-rounder of Bollywood; He is a director, producer, actor and singer. Here's a video showing his singing at the Indian of the Year Awards:
- His ex-wife Adhuna is seven years older than him. They were together for three years before getting married in 2000.
- He is a travel fanatic and has a sweet tooth too. He can do anything to maintain his fitness, but he cannot avoid eating sweet dishes.
- The tattoo on his right shoulder was accidentally done when he was drunk and went into a store and had it.
- Farhan has also appeared in various ads for a variety of brands such as Pureit, Chivas Regal, Britannia Nutri Choice Biscuits, IndusInd Bank, Dulux Paint and Titan Industries, etc.
- His sister Zoya revealed that Farhan is very good at lying.
- How did BTS dominate the US
- Can network as a computer engineer
- How do you fall in love deeper
- What kind of man are you
- Who offers PEGA certification training online
- What are the best nootropics
- What makes The Monkeys Paw so scary
- How do SSDs work
- What hot meat goes well with a salad
- What word is used instead of fame
- How can you redeem JOOX VIP points
- Bumblebees beehive
- Why are some aunts and uncles mean
- Why are emojis always yellow
- Can stem cells rebuild bones
- How old is Ted Danson
- What were Douglas Adam's philosophical views
- How popular is gambling in Japan
- What does dosa mean in Sanskrit
- Which is more harmful to our teeth
- How often should an autoclave be serviced?
- What month is Verizon joining SRM?
- How is Tucson properly pronounced
- How does weightlessness differ from weightlessness?
- How do I stop stage fright
- What does China's China
- What does growth mean
- What causes a painless hand lump
- For which situations are SWAT teams designed?
- Bed bugs bleed
- What's your rating of macOS Sierra
- Why can't I fight that feeling
- How do horses feel with their blankets?
- What is the best IDE for beginners